Part 4

Back to the main story...

  Turkey had left the room, presumably to eavesdrop, y'know, like a creep. While Japan, our beloved Japan, our favourite character Japan, being the good friend he was, stayed by Greece's side, even after Turkey's attempts to convince him to help find answers.

Japan, get off my phone!

Japan was a good friend,
and totally didn't stay back just to stare at Greece's beautiful face for just a little longer. No, he obviously wasn't paying just a little too much attention on Greece's lips, wondering if he could steal just a quick kiss before the others returned, or worse, Greece woke up.

  Which is why Japan was completely and utterly confused, bamboozled, and even shocked when Romano slammed the door open and began shouting profanity after profanity at the poor Japanese man. The Japanese man that was not at all thinking about how easy it would be to do something to the formerly sleeping man.
Somewhere in between the door being almost thrown across the room, and Romano's or as the... let's call them awares called him, South, angry accusations of Japan "planning to take advantage of his precious baby brother", Greece had woken up, and not only was he terribly confused, he was also in terrible pain. Which was to be expected when trying to rip out your "devil eye", as those Turkish guards had called it right before they threw him against those spiked gates oh-so long ago.
Where was I? Oh right, that...
He had attempted to rip out his right eye, as he always tried to do whenever he lost control, there was also those souls that his body had collected in an attempt to feed that he was forcefully pulling out and sending back to those petrified people. He had actually found one hateful soul, a woman who had recently murdered her child, that he allowed himself to consume.

  Anyways, Greece was in terrible pain, but was doing his best to hide it. "You deserve this." And "I'm sorry." Were cycling through his head.

  Back to the others...

  After a few minutes of South's shouting and Japan's absolutely and without a doubt innocent self-defense, Italy, or as he's also known North, sick of having to listen to the argument along with Japan's thoughts betraying his words, strolled in calmly, picked up the now very awake, and confused Greece, along with the painkillers, and walked out. Placing Greece in Russia's lap, and running back in the room with the two shocked nations, and slapping Japan as hard as he could. (Can someone draw that?)

  "You perverted bastard!" Was the only thing Italy said to the slapped man, but Japan hadn't really noticed, he was too busy telling himself "I am not in love with Greece, I'm not in love with him, I am not in love."
But after the two brothers left him to go and tell the others what exactly had just happened, Japan sat on the bed and thought it all over. And when he thought about what he wanted to do to the Greek, he regretted it, not how he wanted to take advantage of him, no, he didn't regret that part. What he regretted was not taking advantage of the situation while he could, and after all of that thinking, he had only one thought left, and this one he voiced aloud.

  "I guess I really am in love with Greece."

Oooh, Japan is becoming the creepy uncle of the family. He just (does)n't know it yet.
*throws glitter* Drama~