relax (daichi)

creds to the artist for the cover pic 💗

i know all of you guys are here from tiktok...here we go..this one will be SLIGHTLY nsfw, but im bad at writing this sort of thing in full story rather than a short headcanon so cut me some slack 😭😭 anyways HERES YALLS JUICE

...

Today had been a long day. A very, VERY long day filled with nonstop conditioning and repetitive work on plays that didn't seem to be working. All the boys were wiping sweat from their faces and becoming fatigued. Karasuno's captain, Daichi, was just about to lose his cool.

As practice was nearing its end, Takeda pulled Daichi aside, noticing how pissed off the usually patient captain was getting. Takeda thinks for a second, starting with, "Hey, tell me what's going on."

"I feel like I'm losing my head in here. What are we doing wrong?! I mean, we keep doing the plays we know best and can't even fucking-" Daichi was going off, alerting other team members of his obvious anger and getting the rest of the team fired up. Little did he know that his girlfriend, Y/N, was leaning in the gym doorway watching the practice, and she had also seen this blow up.

Y/N felt bad for not being able to do anything about it. She watched with a pained expression as Daichi lost it because she knew that once he lost his temper, it was only downhill from there. Then, she heard Ennoshita say, "Dude, can you just chill out? You're not the only one working your ass off in here."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Fine, let's see you work it right now kid, COME ON," Daichi said, rolling up his sleeves and briskly walking towards Ennoshita. Suga and Tanaka immediately ran to hold Daichi back, and Y/N came out of hiding to run towards the scene. Ennoshita walked backwards anxiously, not wanting to start anything else.

Daichi yelled for his teammates to get off him, but to no avail. Sugawara and the other upperclassman knew better than to let him get more riled up right now. The first years had never seen this side of Daichi, so decided it would be best that they keep their mouths shut.

Y/N walked over to Takeda and Coach Ukai, asking if she could try to talk some sense into her boyfriend. They were hesitant, but ended up letting her go to see Daichi in hopes that she could somehow help.

"Sawamura," was all Y/N had to say in order to get Daichi's undivided attention. He looked over to her, still obviously pissed off. Sugawara and Tanaka loosened their grip on the captain, hoping that he was calming down now.

Daichi looked at Sugawara for a second and the silver haired setter understood that this meant to let go now. He let Daichi walk over to his lover and grouped the rest of the boys up for a much needed talk. Meanwhile, Daichi and Y/N walked in silence to the coaches and managers.

Takeda looked at Ukai for a moment. Then, they both looked at Daichi. Ukai starts with, "Daichi, do you have any idea how lucky you are right now? If this were any other team, you'd be booted in seconds. Good thing you had people to save your ass because you were painfully close to being expelled. Please clear your head. Go home for tonight and decide if you want to join us tomorrow morning."

Daichi nodded and walked away with Y/N, going in a straight path to his car and a clear mission to get home immediately. Y/N decided to speak up once they got in the car. "Sawamura, do you need to-,"

"No. I don't need to talk about it. I just need to get home and hold you," Daichi said with a serious cadence in his voice.

Y/N was shocked by the sudden neediness for affection. This was rare considering Daichi wasn't exactly "soft-mr-nice-guy" behind closed doors. "E-excuse me," she asked, still baffled by this soft request after him being so angry.

Daichi was already driving well above the speed limit, putting his hand on Y/N's thigh and simply replying, "You heard me. Pick your jaw up off the floor." Y/N sat in silence for the rest of the ride, knowing that Daichi wasn't in the mood for chat.

Once they pulled into Daichi's driveway, he parked and quickly got out of his car, opening Y/N's car door as well. He held her hand and unlocked his front door. Once they got inside and took off their shoes, Daichi, picked up Y/N and took her upstairs to his room. Y/N accepted it, excited for softie Sawamura to make an appearance.

Daichi set Y/N down and they sat on the bed together. "I know I don't usually ask for this but I seriously think I'll die if we don't cuddle right now," Daichi said, looking like a child begging for a cookie. Y/N gave in immediately, having been wanting this for a while.

They laid in comfortable silence until Y/N spoke up, saying, "You still seem tense Daichi..maybe a massage would help you?"

Daichi thought for a moment, responding with, "Well okay, I've never refused a massage. How do you want me to lay?"

"On your stomach with your shirt off, It'll be easier for me to do it that way," Y/N said, smiling at the fact that her attempts at making Daichi less mad are working slowly.

Daichi took his sweaty shirt off, since he hadn't changed since practice. Y/N still got flustered every single time she saw Daichi shirtless. He threw the shirt in the corner of his room and looked teasingly at Y/N. "Quit staring, my face is up here," he said, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Y/N snapped back, saying, "Oh whatever. As if you've never done the same. On your stomach dumbass."

Daichi chuckled lowly, flipping over. "Yes ma'am. Anything for my queen," he said sarcastically.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes. She rolled up her sleeves and rubbed lotion between her hands. "Ready," she asked. Daichi simply nodded as an answer.

She began rubbing his shoulders, feeling him tense up at the cold lotion. He quickly got used to it though, letting out a sigh. Y/N tried to distract herself from the noises that Daichi was making by focusing on his back, but that wasn't really helping her much either.

As she continued to massage lower, Daichi let out a low "Fuck," causing Y/N to stop briefly and blush as her imagination ran wild. He flipped onto his back and sat up on his elbow, looking at her expression.

Daichi pulled Y/N's face down into a kiss. He couldn't resist the urge to pull her into his lap while he deepened the kiss. They pulled back for air and looked into each other's eyes.

"I thought you were gonna be soft today," Y/N said, although she wasn't complaining.

Daichi chuckled, responding with, "Is that something I've ever done willingly before?" Before Y/N could answer, he let his hand slip onto her backside and watched her wriggle at the contact.

There was surely some anger that he still had to take out on something tonight, that was for sure.

...

omggg 1200+ wow

I DID IT also this is open for a part 2 incase yall want me to finish that ya feel 😏😏

anywayssss HOPE YALL ENJOYED DAT. leave me some requests and whatnot, and like..follow me pls :)

-alex