Chapter 1 [The Welcome]

"uhh.. Hi.." I Said Nervously.. "You might be Confused on who I am and why you are here." The Person said. "Well.. Yeah" "I am a Malware.. Same as you" The Malware Said. "oh?" "Yeah.. Malwares are Programmed to Kill, Capture, and Take over a Computer." The Malware Said. I Was shocked on when he said that We are suppose to Kill and capture. I Wasn't ready to do that... "Every Malware That is downloaded will already have Skills to Kill and Capture." "Okay.." I Said as the Malware Explained Everything... After the Malware asked if I understood. I Nodded, and I Somewhat Understood...

"Good, now follow me to our leader." "oh? Whos that?" I Asked. "Malicious." The Malware replied. And after a few hours i got my first job.. and that Job is to Guard the mines and make sure No Programs would Escape and stuff.. I was bored.. Who knew that this was Boring..

After a while They replaced me with another Guard, and I was called to Malicious Room. "Okay.. I Know every Malware needs a name.. And you are Nameless.." Malicious said to me. "Of course.." "Okay.. Here's an Option. I Can Pick a Name for you, Or you could pick a name yourself." Malicious said to me. I Choose to pick my own name. "Alright... 'Mal'.. Your now Ready!" "Wait ready for what??!" I Questioned. "For Battle!" Malicious Yelled out.

I Was brought to a room full of Weapons. I Was told to Pick my own Weapons, and so I Chose a Battle Axe, a Spear, Sword, Data pick, Knife, And A Chain. "Okay so one of our Units will come pick you up.. so wait here." One of the Malwares told me. So I Waited.. and waited.. And then I heard a Helicopter Flew by, and Landed next to me. "Hey are you the New Unit that I was told to pick up?" I Heard. I Looked around and saw the Malware That was Piloting the Helicopter. The Malware Seemed to Be All Wrecked.. Like he was Attacked in Battle, and he had a Cap. "Uh.. Yeah?" I Replied. "Okay! Get in!" The Malware said to me.. I Got in the Helicopter and off i went.. Into Battle.. For the first time..

Sorry if its Bad...