As usual, like all the other meetings, this one seemed to drag on. Asami looked at her watch and sees that 15 minutes have only gone by, and she groaned internally. She skims through the file that was given to her, not really taking in the writings. She pitches in a nod and a 'hmm' at the right moments. And the two presenters in front of her are more encouraged to entice her. Another growing company is yet to flourish. Asami gave them the benefit of the doubt and concluded the meeting by telling them to provide her with any updates. Any additional documents should be given to her assistant. They were beyond jovial, shook hands with the engineer, and then left.

Asami let her shoulder slouch while resting her elbows on the table, supporting her face on both palms. This day couldn't get any longer. Suffice to say that all the other days are the same, she just wanted to get her hands busy and tinker on engines right now. Asami ran a hand on her hair and rested on the chair once more. Tin walked in again with a telephone on hand.

"Before you complain, it's Mako, and he's eager to talk to you." Tin warned while she approached her, a smile forming on her lips.

Asami pouted but grabbed the phone, nonetheless. Tin went back out, and she put the speaker on her right ear.

"What is it, Mako?"

"Guess what! Lin just told me!" He practically shouted from the other end. Asami grimaced at the volume, she grumpily responded, "I don't wanna guess right now, please just tell me." She closed her eyes for a brief moment.

"You're a sour puss in the morning, Asami." She could feel Mako rolling his eyes at her. Still, she couldn't care less, "Anyway, Lin talked to Tenzin, and he said Tonraq is arriving in Republic City tomorrow!"

"Wha-what?" Asami straightened on her chair, her eyes widened with shock but collectively went back to normal. She can feel her heart thumping faster, though.

"Uhuh, it means! Korra is coming with him! She's finally coming back!"

Asami had to take a moment to process what the guy on the other end was saying. She took a deep breath and croaked, "That's great." She tried to bite back a sob, her hand automatically went over her mouth to stifle the sound. She's too overjoyed, and she couldn't concentrate right now, her mind running a thousand miles per hour. It's starting to give her a headache because well, the Avatar is coming back.

"After the ceremony in the morning, how about we go together on the island tomorrow? I'm sure.."

Asami zoned out to what Mako was saying. Korra is coming back. Maybe that's what her last letter meant. It took her a while, but she's coming home, and she can't wait for tomorrow to come.

"Asami? You still there?"

After three years, Asami's going to see Korra. Oh, the high she's feeling right now as she thought of all the activities they can do together, that is if they settle the Earth kingdom situation. Maybe after. They will have time. She can ask how Korra is doing, what she was up to, or how she's feeling. Asami can hold the Avatar now, no more daydreaming, no more antics. Korra will actually be here. The smile plastered on her face right now was blinding, her aura was actually glowing and-

"Asamiiiii, earth to Asami, I know Korra is coming back, and I can tell you're really excited, but uhm, you need to still talk to other peopleee."

Her thoughts were cut out by the voice on the phone. Oh right, Mako was still there.

"Y-yeah, shut up, idiot. I'll see you tomorrow then." Asami replied with a smile on her face.

No more tears, well, if the happy tears don't count. The sundown was visible on the horizon as Asami sped down the highway, driving past daw the park and gazing over the statue, that is, the Avatar. That same face will be replaced with the actual person tomorrow, and Asami couldn't wait.