"Damn. She must've been through a lot, physically and mentally." Tin chimed, nodding in realization.

Asami shrugged again and looked down with worry in her eyes. "All I want for her is to get better now, no matter how long it takes."

"Why don't you tell her in your letter?" Her assistant probes again and makes a face as if it's the most obvious choice to do.

"Oh, trust me, I tried. But I think it's something to be discussed in person." Asami took a deep breath.

"That's why you long for her return." She looked at Asami with empathy.

"That's why I long for her return." She gave her assistant a sad smile. The pining for the Avatar is getting harder and harder, with no clue what's happening with her recovery. She started going back to the park now because who is she kidding? It's the closest thing she can get of Korra. Asami always wondered what she's doing when she has time to think, and all she has are her thoughts. Is she thinking about me at all? Did she find someone else? Did she forget-.

Her thoughts got cut off with her assistant asking a question again.

"Well, in the past, what gestures have you done before she got poisoned?"

Asami tried to rattle her brain for an answer, and then she chuckles while shaking her head. "I might've offered her a brand-new Future Industries airship to look for airbenders around the world.

Tin laughed with her. "You're hopeless, boss." She stood up and went around the table to Asami. "Well, okay then." She starts to pull Asami out of the chair, pushing the heiress out of the office. "Get out of this office and have time for yourself. You've worked hard enough. I'll reach out to you only if your presence is really needed." She pushed the engineer out the door.

"I guess I can go visit Air Temple Island."

-

She was met by Pema carrying Rohan as she climbed down the boat.

"Asami! It's nice to see you. How have you been?" Pema asked, side-hugging the heiress. She visited the island as much as she can, if her schedules permit, or if she's not too caught up with her feelings longing for Korra because apparently, even the island reminds her of Korra. Sometimes it's suffocating her. But then again, just being with the airbending family makes her feel less alone at least for a little while.

"I'm okay—" She was cut off by the two airbender kids riding on an air scooter towards her.

"Asami!" Meelo and Ikki shouted in unison. Meelo jumped on top of her, and then Ikki started asking a lot of questions.

"How are you, Asami? You look good today! What shampoo do you wear? Can I use your makeup too?" All the kids' commotion is making her dizzy, but she's just so happy to see them.

"Kids! Stop jumping! Meelo, get down! Go help prepare with the meal inside." Pema billowed, and both the airbenders stopped and pouted. They walked towards the temple, and Meelo called back.

"I'll see you there, beautiful lady." Then air scooters forward and into the house.

Asami giggled. "My, they're growing so fast."

"Oh, yet they still act like a bunch of babies." Pema shook her head, thinking of the headache she has to deal with her kids every time. "Come eat lunch with us. Tenzin is leaving for the South Pole after."

Asami stopped in her tracks. "He is?" Her face could only show how shocked she is. And then suddenly, all the hope she's been gathering this whole time went up and out her throat, she dare asked, "Is he going to take Korra with him when he comes back?"