Asami met her assistant's eye, apologetically, "Yeah, about that. Is it okay if I don't go up the stage right now? I don't feel like talking in front of a crowd today."

Her assistant was surprised by Asami's sudden decision but responded, "Oh, okay. No problem. I'll just have one of the engineers to speak then." She smiled, then started walking towards the crowd. When she noticed that her boss wasn't following, she stopped and looked back, "Are you coming to join us in the crowd then?"

Asami, standing at the same spot, looking so deep in her thoughts, shook her head and called out, "I think I'll stay by the bench." She smiled at her assistant, "you go, I'll be fine."

Tin didn't move, not convinced by Asami's response. "Are you sure? You can go home if you want. You're the boss, after all. I'll make sure Everything will run smoothly." She smiled at the heiress who was now walking towards a bench,

"Don't worry. I-I just need a moment." She stated unconvincingly but waved her assistant off. "Go." She motioned towards the crowd.

"Okay, boss. I'll see you at the office then?"

"Mhm."

Tin went, and Asami took a deep sigh. She looked across the stage towards the figure looming figure in front of her. Korra. The statue's pose mimics Avatar Aang's without the staff. It's looking into the city, and Asami's looking at it. Her lips quivered but bit it off to stop herself from crying again. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath. Her eyes went back to the statue, and this time, she smiled, "Hey, gorgeous."

The crowd started clapping, and someone from her engineering team started talking. She continues to stare at the statue, blissful to have an image of the Avatar.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Asami jumped at the voice and looked behind her. It was a guy wearing a suit with dashing features and looking as confident like he owns the place. She narrowed her eyes at the figure, now making his way to sit beside her.

"Excuse me?"

"Yin. Our parents were good friends. We own a shipping company down by the docks, and I'm pretty sure we've shipped some of your satomobiles in the earth kingdom." He let out a hand in front of him while smiling. Asami shook it, eyes still narrowed.

The guy started, looking at the statue, "So, Avatar Korra, huh. Wonder where she is nowadays." He shrugs and spread both his arms at the bench rest. Asami just wanted to punch his face.

"Anyway, Asami Sato," He winked at Asami, and the poor girl grimaced, "I'm asking you out for a business dinner tonight at Kwong's. I'm sure our parents would love that." He smiled and showed those pearly whites, but Asami could only stare at the guy.

Is he serious right now?

"I'm pretty sure we can just meet at my office for a business meeting." Asami deadpanned.

"Nope." He stands up, takes Asami's right hand, and kisses it. "I'll pick you up and then we'll go together. It will be good for both our companies. Besides, a girl like you deserves to be treated like a princess." He winks again, and Asami just wished she has her glove right now.

She removed her hand from the guy's hold, "I'll go on my own, thanks." She rolled her eyes and gazed back at the statue. Everyone is starting to scatter; the ceremony might've ended already. She can see some people taking photographs in front of the figure, kids playing in the park, and others walking out of the park.

"Great! I'll see you at 7, Miss Sato!" He then walked towards the road, and a car was waiting for him.

Asami pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath. "Get a load of that guy." She muttered, looking back at the statue, she crossed her arms, "I'm pretty sure if you were here, you'd airbend him out of the park already." She stated in the air, supposedly towards the statue. "I miss you."