Chapter 11: Spider Child

Start from the beginning

"Shuri!" I laughed at the young princess. She looked at me. I changed my appearance, cleaning my body and changing my outfit. "I'm okay."

"That's great, but my plan won't take that long to hear—."

"I want to introduce to my little brother." I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face the awkward shirtless Peter Parker. I walked in front of Shuri and watched her reaction.

She raised her eyebrows at the boy and looked him up and down. I snorted at Peter's blush as Shuri checked him out.

"So... you brought him here for me to fix up?" She glanced at me.

I smiled innocently. "Please."

"Fine. This is the third time now, and I know it won't be the last." Shuri shook her head and walked up to Peter.

"Hi, I'm Shuri." She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Peter Parker." Shuri froze at the sound of his name.

"As in Peter Parker, Definitelynot_Spiderman89?" Shuri asked him. Peter sent her a confused look.

"Yeah..." Shuri grinned at the answer. "Wait. Are you DisneyPrincess_Shuri43?"

"Yep!" Shuri grinned.

"No way!" Peter exclaimed with the same goofy grin.

"What's going on?" I pointed to the two of them. "You guys know each other?"

"Yeah, well, we talk on Instagram a lot. He's the friend I always send memes too." Shuri told me before telling Peter to lay down on the table, which he complied.

"You're an actual Princess!" Peter smiled up at Shuri. "And this is you're place!?"

"Yep! This is my lab and home. My brother, who you have met is King T'Challa." Peter's eyes widened in realization.

"I had a conversation with a king..." Peter whispered in amazement as Shuri scanned his body and his injuries. "And I'm being doctored up by a princess..."

"We could totally hang out more often now. You knowing Hope and her living here. The three of us, and maybe Barnes, will take over this world and make it our female dog." Shuri smirked as she did her thing.

I honestly don't understand any of this vibranium tech. I just get by with Dad's work. This... this is a different level.

"I can't believe I'm friends with a princess..." Peter grinned at me tiredly.

"Well, after everything settles down, maybe I can bring you over and show you around. If T'Challa allows it, which he totally will because he's a nice guy."

"Yay!" The two cheered together and they started to have a conversation.

"Who's a nice guy?" Steve asked as everyone walked in. How did they get here so fast!? And why are all of them here?

"T'Challa." I smiled sweetly at the kitty. He rolled his eyes, but he smiled. "How did you guys get here so fast?"

"We were already here." Sam said and pointed behind me to the two laughing teenagers. I noticed T'Challa glare slightly at Peter. "Who's that?"