Not A Monster - (Cheater Emerald & Cinder X Grimm Male Reader X Ruby & Penny)

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Now you just relax and get better, it seems like you picked up a bit of a fever when you were in the woods." She said as she put the tray of food on my lap.

Y/N: "Thank you"

Penny: "No need to thank us, we just glad you are here." She replied smiling.

TIMESKIP - 6 MONTHS LATER

These past six months I have been living with Ruby and Penny, we quickly grew close and I started joining them on their Huntress missions where we often ran into Roman Torchwick trying to steal dust with the help of White Fang members. After all the time we spent together I fell for the two girls but before I could confess my feelings to them they did it instead, it made for quite the memorable evening, to say the least...but thanks to it we have now been dating for months and I couldn't be happier.

Penny: "Hey Y/N there seems to be another robbery going on at the nearby warehouse, you ready to head out?" She said ripping me out of my thoughts.

Y/N: "I'm ready! you think it's Torckwich?"

Penny: "Don't know, recently the White Fang have been attempting all the dust robberies themself so it's hard to tell."

Ruby: "Less chattering more crime-fighting!" She shouted as she came into the room with Crescent Rose ready in her hands and in her Huntress gear.

When we arrived at the warehouse we saw none other than...

Ruby: "Torchwick" She said looking annoyed.

Penny: "Like last time he is leading White Fang members to do the robbery, I wonder why they would listen to him."

Y/N: "They aren't the only ones look over there" I said pointing over to the side of the warehouse where next to a bullhead where Cinder and Emerald.

Y/N: "Let's just get this over with...HEY!!" I shouted getting the attention of those two whores who quickly made their way over to us.

Cinder: "There you are! we were looking all over Vale for you!" She cried out looking relieved.

Y/N: "Cut the crap bitch! I know that you two only used me to fight your enemies, you never loved me...you just saw me as a fucking weapon." I said making their expression change to anger, their true intentions laying bare to see.

Cinder: "So you join these rats instead? pathetic." She snarled.

Y/N: "Don't you fucking dare insult my girlfriends! the only bitches here are the useless whores in front of me!" I cried out getting ready to bash their faces in.

Cinder: "Whatever, we haven't spent two years pretending to like you just for you to ruin it all, so if you're not on our side you'll die." She said forming two glass swords in her hands.

Y/N: "Girls I'll handle these two since I know their fighting styles, you two go and take care of Roman and the rest."

Ruby: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'll be as careful as can be." I replied giving her a kiss on the check before charging at Cinder and Emerald.

Ruby went after Roman who after almost getting his head sliced off by Crescent Rose quickly fights back while grumbling about how he should have brought Neo, Penny meanwhile was trying to make the White Fang members surrender but they didn't listen and just shot at her making her dodge and weave before raining laser shots and swords down onto them quickly taking care of all of them.

I've been able to take out Emerald but not before she shot my left leg and knee shattering my aura and Cinder hasn't been slowing down at all, now I was laying on the ground with a glass sword to my neck.

Cinder: "You really thought you could just come back and destroy everything I have worked for?" She said as her eyes glowed.

Cinder: "You're just a pe-"

She was interrupted when Ruby's scythe cut through her, slicing her in half and the two halfs were stabbed and pinned to the ground by a plethora of Penny's blades.

Y/N: "...Damm....."

Ruby: "Y/N!! are you alright?!" She cried out running over to me and inspecting my knee and leg.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah I'm gonna be fine, just a few scratches and bruises" I said trying to calm her down.

Ruby: "You call that just a scratch?!?! she nearly took your leg off!" She said as she took off her red cloak and wrapped it around my injured leg and knee.

Penny: "No more missions for you for at least two months, and you're staying in bed as well" She said in a motherly tone as she picked me up bridal style.

Y/N: "oh?...free time with my girlfriends, maybe I should get hurt more often" I joked.

Ruby: "Y/N!" She cried out.

Y/N: "Sorry sorry...it's just a joke I swear!" I replied reaching out and patting Ruby's head.

TIMESKIP - 2 YEARS LATER

I'm currently on a road trip to Mistral with my two wives, despite the long drive we were having a blast! Ruby and Penny had a lot of different games to play along the trip and a lot of music.

Ruby: "Oh! this is one of my favorites and perfect for a road trip!" She said excitedly as she tapped on her scroll starting the song on the car's stereo.

Ruby: "Country roads, take me home" She started singing, the song while looking at me knowing I was trying to not sing along and give in to the meme.

Penny: "To the place I belong" She joined in as well while pulling a silly face.

Ruby+Penny: "West Virginia, mountain mama" They continued before I finally caved in and joined them.

Ruby+Penny+Y/N: "Take me home, country roads" We sang loudly before bursting out in laughter.

Ruby and Penny always knew how to make every moment in life amazing...

AN: Hope you enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting MagicGalatica