Chapter#4

Since this was your first day awake in the year 1609, Adrian decided to throw a party. "You missed your (N)th birthday." Said Adrian. "Happy late birthday (FN)." "Thank you Adrian." You said. You started baking for the party. "Lady (FN)?" Said Sebastian. "Yes Sebastian?" "May I help you with the baking?" "Sure" you said. You didn't really get to bake anything, Sebastian insisted that he will do the baking and you rest. When Sebastian finished baking he went on to clean the dining hall. Then the library, the hallway, the living room, and even my bedroom. "Sebastian? I think you should take a rest now. You've literally cleaned my whole mansion." You said. "I don't think a lady should have to go through the trouble of cleaning. Especially you. You've been asleep for 1 year." Said Sebastian. "You've been so generous today, but I think I can manage." You said.

The mansion was filled with people. Even people you didn't know. Grell showed up, Mey Rin showed up, Bardroy showed up, Finnian showed up, and even Pluto. You couldn't even name all the people that showed up. Sebastian helped Adrian with the schedule, 10:00am is dinner, 11:00am is a ball, 12:00pm is a speech, and 1:00pm is when everyone leaves. When it reached 12:00pm everyone went silent. Adrian walked in front of everyone and brought a piece of paper with him. "I met (FN) when I was in reaping school. She was my partner for our first reaping. We became best friends after that and then I graduated. I never saw her again. Then 50 years later I got the news that another Grim Reaper was going to help me with my job as The Undertaker. When that Reaper walked through the door I realized it was (FN). We FELL in love with each other. Then a while later I proposed to her. Then we got married and after our marriage we had a separate marriage. I changed her so she could live forever. And now we get to live a long and happy life together. I love you (FN)" he finished.

You and Adrian started getting ready for bed. He wrapped his arms around you. "I missed you so much." He said. He started kissing you. You kissed back.
--------a few weeks later---------
You were happy to find out that you are going to add a new person to your family. Adrian doesnt know yet but you're planning on telling him before you go to bed. You and Adrian started getting ready for bed and you decided to tell him. "Adrian... I'm pregnant..." You said.