Chapter#1

Today is your first day of work. I'm walking through the door and above the door read 'UNDERTAKER' you walked in and headed towards the counter when you heard someone laughing. "Hello?" You said. You heard the laugh again. "I've been expecting you" said a voice. The voice sounded familiar. "Where are you?" You said. Then you heard a coffin creak open. "(FN)?!" Said the familiar man in surprise. "Adrian?!" You said. This is the man you had a crush on in reaping school. You have been friends for 50 years and then he graduated and you never saw him again. " It's been so long!" You said. "10 long years." Said Adrian. You ran to him for a hug and you held the hug for 3 minutes until you fell backwards and he fell with you. " oh I am so very sorry! I didn't mean to-" " it's okay... I'm fine." You said laughing. Then you lifted this bangs. 'He's so hot!!!' You thought to yourself. He then started leaning closer and closer to you. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm going to kiss you."

You were shocked. The man you had a crush on just said he's going to kiss you. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You held the passionate kiss for about 20 minutes. You stared at each other for 5 minutes at least. It felt like you were lying there for hours. Right at that moment you thought to yourself ' is this Adrian? He has changed so much. I think I... I think I love him. The new Adrian. Not the old one. But the new one.' He helped you up and you hugged him. "I love you Adrian." You said. "I love you too (FN)" he said. "Well... Shall we get to work?" "Of course!" You said snapping out of your love daze. "I normally spend my whole day with the deceased and not much real alive people." He said. "That must be hard." You said. "Oh no it's actually fun.... I like it better when they are dead, so quite, peaceful." He said. "So is my job?" You asked. "you're job is to stay at the counter and wait for customers." "Sounds easy enough." You said.

----------------Two Hours Later-----------------

You were bored at the front desk waiting for customers so you decided to go see Adrian. You walked around the corner to were Adrian was. There's no door! Instead there is a coffin, so you decided to open it. When you opened the coffin you saw a door. You opened the door. "JESUS CRIST!!!" you yelled. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Adrian was holding a hammer and a drill and a young man at the age of 13 was lying on the table with his stomach ripped open. "He was already dead... You see this is what I do... It's my profession. I just simply dig the dead out of their grave after their funeral, and I give them life again. But only if they where good souls and it has to be when everyone he knows is dead." He explained. "I believe that a good soul shall never die."