Chapter#2

"You shouldn't mess with rested souls... You could go to hell or worse!" You said "but they aren't rested... These are souls that were not collected yet." He said "it's thoughtful but think of what they would want." His eyes glowed bright green. You decided to stay and watch how he did such a thing.

----------------6 hours later----------------

"He's so adorable" you said " his new parents will be here to pick him up soon." He said " for now, he shall sleep."

You were really exited because today was your birthday. Adrian decided that he was going to take you somewhere special. You were waiting outside of your household for Adrian. Then a really fancy carriage showed up. A butler dressed in black greeted you at your home. "Your carriage awaits my lady." "How lovely! My I ask, what is your name?" You said. " I am Sebastian Michaelis, Butler of the Phantomhive Manner." He said in a respective tone. He led you to the carriage and helped you in. "May I ask were Adrian is?" You asked. "It's for him to know and you to find out." Said Sebastian. You faced forwards and saw a young boy sitting right in front of you. "Oh, why hello!" You said to the young man. "My name is (FN)(LN) its very nice to meet you!" You said "I am Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phantomhive Manner." You shook hands with the young Earl. "I heard that you own the Funtom company." You said "it's a very nice company." "Why thank you." Said the young Earl. Your conversation was ended by a sudden stop as the young Earl jolted forwards and landed on your lap "oh my heavens, are you alright?" You asked the young Earl. "Yes I'm quit alright." The Earl responded. The door opened and you were greeted by Adrian. He helped you out of the Carriage. He was dressed in a grey and black tux, still wearing his normal top hat. You hugged him. "I love you Adrian." You said. Then he kissed you. "I love you too (FN)" he lead you into a large manner. When you walked threw the door, everyone yelled 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY (FN)!!!'

It was a ball just for you. Music started playing. "May I have a dance?" Asked Adrian. "Yes" you responded. You danced all night long. At the end of the ball, Adrian brought you to a beautiful place to eat dinner. You had wine and biscuits. "(FN)?" Said Adrian. "Yes?" He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. That's when you realized what was happening.