Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rio and I spend the rest of the day and night making love and just getting to know each other. The next day, I have to get back to work. I get up and start getting ready when Rio walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I gotta head out Princess." he tells me. "You want to come by tonight? I mean if you're not..." I start and he kisses me softly. "I really want to sleep next to my girl again." he tells me. I smile softly and say "Okay." Kissing me one more time, he heads out the door and I leave a few minutes later, headed to work.

Pulling up at work, Lisa walks up to my as soon as I get to my desk. "Are you okay?" she asks. "I am now." I tell her. "What happened?" she asks. "Danny called me wanting to hook up and telling me a bunch of bull shit that I couldn't get out of my head but then this wonderful thing happened." I tell her. "What's that?" she asks. "I had been avoiding Rio's calls and texts and when I showed up at the coffee shop yesterday and guess who I finally got to meet." I tell her. "No way." she says shocked. I pull up my phone and show her the picture that we took the night before. "Holy shit. He's fine." she says. "Good in bed too." I tell her and she nudges my shoulder. "That good huh?" she asks. "Oh yeah and he also might have told me that he loves me." I say. "What?" she asks. "Yeah. I told him I love him too." I tell her. "That's great. But what are you going to do if Danny calls again?" he asks. "Rio and I talked about that. I won't answer the phone for him anymore and Rio said he'd have a talk with him. Get him to leave me alone." I tell her. "That's good babe. Seriously." she tells me.

That night, I am sitting on the couch, working on something for work when there's a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and see Rio standing there. Opening the door, he picks me up as he walks in, kissing me deeply before putting me down. "Hey Princess." he says. "Hey baby." I tell him. We walk over to the couch and he says "I ordered dinner on the way here. Should be here soon." he tells me. "Okay." he says and I push him to sit down on the couch. Moving beside him, I save my work and close the laptop for the night and snuggle into his side. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door and I walk over and answer it seeing Danny standing there. "What do you want?" I ask. "Thought we could hang out a bit." he says. "Who are you?" Rio says as he walks up to me and sees Danny there. "Nobody that matters." I tell him. "Who are you?" Danny asks. "Her man." he tells me and I can't help but smile. "You really want her fat ass?" he asks and for the first time I don't let him get to me. "Oh he loves my fat ass." I say and Rio pulls me closer. "You need to leave and if you come near my girl again? I'll fucking kill you." he tells Danny. I take Rio's hand and say "Come on baby. I missed you." I tell him and he smirks and shuts the door in Danny's face. I pull him to me and say "I love you." He smiles and says "I love you too. Oh, I have something for you." he tells me. Walking over to his jacket, he pulls out a small box. After he hands it to me, I open it and see a beautiful necklace with a pendant of an elegant D for my name. "Rio, this is too much." I tell him. "Nah. It's not enough." he tells me. I look at him and he says "You deserve the world baby." he tells me and I kiss him softly. "You are so good to me." I tell him. "You deserve it Princess." he says and I smile.

After dinner comes and we finish eating, I say "We need a shower baby." He smirks and says "That we do." before I lead him to the bathroom. Stripping down, we step into the shower and step under the stream of water, he puts me against the shower wall. Lifting me up, he enters me slowly and makes love to me up against the shower wall, telling me the entire time how much he loves me.