"Alright everyone, move on. The announcement will start in no time, so hustle up." The manager urged the other staffs to hasten up and clean the stage floor for the most anticipated final promulgation of the glorious night.

In the meantime, Mrs. Park watched her wounded disciple leaving the stage falteringly with her injured leg.

"Wait." On her way crossing the exit Nile halted. Her sudden abandonment confused Mei and the male staff as they darted their questioning gazes to her. Nile peered over her shoulder where she found a pair of regretful eyes already fallen upon her.

"Mam?"

Mrs. Park's heart hurdled up as Nile addressed her. She immediately scooted in forward, hands still gripping on the throbbing flesh inside the ribcage.

"Y-yes my dear?"

The densed remorse shadowed all across the coach's face, yet how desperately she was trying to hide it but impotent enough to escape Nile's sombre. She couldn't resist the strident feeling of how hurt she was, how painfully betrayed she was feeling that moment, how stifle it was just to think that she was used by her role model.

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes of course my love, anything!" Yet, each words of her oppressed like affliction through the forged smile. And it stabbed Nile nevertheless, she couldn't hold back it anymore. She hesitated before finally untying the conflicted thread.

"Is it true, that, you used me?"

Mrs. Park stoned on her spot. Guilty, a forever worst coach, her own respiration felt so deceptive to her, felt like having inadequacy more than a treason's cruelty.

"Mrs. Park?"

The third voice broke into the sultry air. Mrs. Park slowly looked at the source. The manager was in so hurry and beseeched her to leave the stage in instant. In the circumstances, with the blurry devoid heart Nile walked out with the bearers.

As the penitence stroke, the unsteady hearts shrieked over each ramming knives. Both the coach and her well trained devotee were suffering together, not from the strain but from their gain.

•••••

However, didn't seem like the heartless vile, Mrs. Choi's plan succeeded. Instead, the arrow took a U turn and striking her at the back violently which was driving her insane to the rhythm.

Hands balled into fists, eyes boiling in upper temper, her face contorted in fury because her crystal like plan just drained off, for what? She didn't know for what, in fact, she didn't want to know who it was or how she just threw off from owing the diamond Swan Award on behalf of her own disciple. And the biggest tragedy was she couldn't let down her die hard enemy, and this regret was enormously banging her in the head.

"Guess what, no chances left." With a weary sigh, Selly gazed up at her evil coach, who was the biggest backstabber of all.

Hearing the defeating yet harsh truth, Mrs. Choi turned to her leveling a glare.
"The announcement is yet to come, so stop with your ridiculous!" She spoke in sharp shriek.

"Ridiculous? You think it's ridiculous?" Selly tilted her head to her side and blazingly continued.

"Using me was ridiculous? Just to become hellishly famous, to become the best coach in the world who is nothing but a greedy monster! Who don't even hitched a bit just to let down her born enemy," she lowered her pitch but loud enough to burn Mrs. Choi's ear, "by killing a complete innocent!"