Chapt. 6; Joining the Dock Ass XD

Chapter summarry: you'll be reading about Classic's fight. And him joining the gang.

Note: Comments- gives me many ideas. Let it be bad or good, better ideas will always come in my head. Yeah! Hate and Love me all you want, that emotion of yours will exist in the story! Mwuhahahahahahhahaha!!!

Writing system- ignore her.

* Let the story.. commence! *

Like time went so fast, it's already dark, best time for crimes. The time when no one can see you in the shadows, you being hidden and unwitnessed.

Classic went into the certain factory house. He created a trap in there like a cat hopping around in an isolated place, scaring people out of their skins. So the kidnappers didn't mind.

"You- let me go!" Papyrus's voice yelled, then a rattling bones and small thud was heard, and an 'oof'. Classic was holding the urge to punch that guy treating his brother like that, but gladly he was patient, he'll get there anyways.

"You're one loud kid aren't you." One of the kidnappers rhetorically said, and obviously annoyance. "Though I'm kinda curious, what makes you want us to kidnap this kid, with the whole gang, boss."

"Oh, this one is just.. a little revenge." THAT voice, oh Classic have heard that voice once, and it was utterly annoying.

"Huh, what did the kid do to make you this pissed? Didn't know you're one to fall to kids words." The kidnapper mocked, but the man didn't seem fazed.

"Oh, it's not the kid, it's the kids brother. Afterall, it hurts a lot more to lose someone you LOVE." Is it just Classic or this guys voice is getting calmer... Oh, well. Hope that calm state stays, because chaos is about to happen. "Now, scram. Take this as a little gift, you can do anything to it." 'Oh, he's playing the 'thing' word I see.'

And with that said the mens did their thing. Three went to the victims, who where slightly trying to escape their grasps. Four was about to go to play some poker as what they said, and the last two of them was just chilling out.

When one group was loosing their guard, with their chitchat -that is the four mens- before one finishes his sentence, they were trapped and wrapped in what seemed like the things they use to cover their merchandise. They were hanging by the roof like a sack, while all of that happen. Classic's silhouette was revealed like a badass anti-hero.

The kidnappers armed themselves, their weapons all pointing at Classic. Like in some movies would happen, the moon through the window, revealed Classic's figure like a spotlight.

"Brother!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"Tsk, Kill him!" The boss commanded with a slight fear in his tone.

Oh, and you're probably wondering who's the boss, right? ... oh, of course you do. The boss is that frickin digly darn attention seeker at the caffé, the very annoying one.

The kidnappers started shooting, when Classic charged while perfectly dodging all the bullets. When he got close to one of the mens he kicked him out cold. "Now.." The kidnappers froze in fear. "Who shoved my brother in the Van." Classics eyes went blank, that could pull anyone he threatened into the abyss. His feet stepping on the unconscious kidnapper

The kidnappers started shaking. "K-keep shooting, his unarmed!" The leader commanded, as the others obliged. To which five of them was left including their boss.