𝐘𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄!

Start from the beginning

"Even if you have been targeted, or was the one who will open the portal. No one blames you. I have seen you grow up to be a strong child, Rose. Everyone- even me is proud of you." She was then teary-eyed.

"Wanda may have Luna as another protege of hers but she is really proud to both of you... may this mission be your last act as a leader, young Maximoff. We are behind you." He gently ruffles her hair and walk away from her.

Rose took a deep breathe and determinely smiled. "Did the King gave you an advice?" She glance beside to see her boyfriend smirking. She giggle and nod shortly. "He might have..." Damian slightly smile and hold her sleeveless gloved hands.

"You may not be blood-related but you almost look like Wanda.." Rose smile gently and she lean her head on his shoulder. "... we will get through this..." He muttered and she nodded.

Someone loudly whistled and they perk their heads up. "HEY LOVEBIRDS! ITS TIME!" Screamed Maximus who was slapped at the back by Aurora who whistled as he seeths at her.

Robin gently clench her hand. "Don't die on me..." Rose pull herself straight up and she grin. "I've been resurrected multiple times, I won't die that easily."

Damian smirk as he kissed her forehead. "Come back to me.." He muttered as their foreheads touch. She nods and smile. "Protect yourself okay..." She hugged him and he buried his face on her neck.

"I will... I promise..." They pull away and Damian put on his domino mask and looked seriously at the others. "Beast Boy. Wally." He called out to the other Titans.

Wally tightly hugged a shock Alyssa but she also hugged him back too. "Remember me. Okay..." Alyssa nod and they had to reluctantly pull away as Flash pull on his cowl and walked away.

Beast boy kissed Miko's hands and he sadly had to pull away. "Let's move out." Damian said and the three boys hurriedly walk outside the castle.

"What should we do now leader." Rose looked at Nike but she was smirking and looking at her... and so did the others.

Her eyes widen as Adrian smirk and nod. "You'll be our leader for today little sis." She almost got teary-eyed but then looked at Nike who grin.

"YIBAMBE!"

"YIBAMBE!"

"YIBAMBE!"

The chants of Wakanda soldiers and T'challa's voice echoed outsie as Rose, Theo and Luna's eyes gently shone. "The books are in their position."

Red nodded at Shuri whose now in full gear. "We'll keep you protected as long as we can." Okoye determinely said and Rose nodded. "Thank you." Okoye bowed at them and she walked out followed by Shuri who then created a forcefield around them.

Rose took a deep breathe and looked at her team. "Merlin," They nod as their old uniform floated with them and the cape flutters. Their eyes glowed green as their head was hurriedly moving.

It was Phoenix's cue. She also floated and her eyes glowed ombre red, mistly like tentacles flow around the both of them and Red held out his sword. 'Release!'

His sword protrude black lightning and black shadows formed beneath the both sorceres as his skin protrude swirl marks.

"Wait... what if there wasn-!" Merlin gasped and so did the other two. Rose blinked and frown at this. "What happen.." Merlin looked shakingly at Ash.

"There's no alternative universe..." All eyes widen and they all grew worried but Rose stopped their thoughts. "New plan."

They all looked at her and she smirked. "Without the alternative universe we can stop Hunter Black. We've been through so many mission without a proper plan and we still win in the end."

Nike frown. "What are you trying to say?" Rose then let the books float and she floated a bit. "Just do what you do best. Don't die on me." This made everyone slightly scared but they all nod determine as Rose crossed her legs and gently let her finger tips touch one another.

What are they doing...?!

Who is trespassing!

Digusting!

Unpure!

Release us!

Rose ignore the deafening sound that's coming out from the swirling and flipping pages of the books. Her body and eyes glowed red mist and her arm that was portrayed with letters glowed golden.

'Aid me.. Wiccan..'

"Yam siht etag nepo hitw eth dloob fo eurt sierA no ym sneiv! Yam ti shuiqnav wth live no ti! I, eth lessev fo a laitselec stirips, sdammoc ouy ot nepo! I command you!"

CRACKLE! PHWOOSH!

And there it was... the books glowed and the words on her arms slowly dissapears and float around the books, pages swirl everywhere and revealed...

The dark clouds and clash of lightning appears in front of everyone's eyes... a huge shadow of the seed in their vision.

ROARRRRRRR!

CRAWWWW!

YIBAMBE!