PT 15: So angelic..

While they were watching a movie,in Bella's room:

Bella:now explain what were you doing downstairs?

Zach:Bella I-

Bella:do you have feelings for her?

Zach:I...

Bella:you do..I knew it...but why her among every one? Look Zach...I know you from childhood so better tell me everything..She is JOON DAVE'S DAUGHTER!!!

Zach:I..know but she is different unlike her father....I love her....so can you please...

Bella:Ugh fine...

Zach:Huh?you actually agreed?

Bella gives a light chuckle

Bella:Yes..I do like you..but as a great friend...I uh... actually have feelings for someone else...and I had to agree to this marriage..

Zach:oh......then why did you put on that  sassy show?

Bella:you stupid!! That was to make her a little jealous..but I guess it was a bit too much..hehe

Bella says awkwardly.

Bella:I will go talk to dad tomorrow..you can talk to your dad right?

Zach:yea..why would I not..

Bella:Scary cat!you were and always will be scared of your dad! But you should at least try..

Zach nods in agreement with her.

Bella:now leave!I gotta get my beauty sleep!!

Zach leaves and lets her sleep,
Morning

(Everyone was not at home except for Zach and Jillian)

Jillian goes downstairs to the kitchen to refill her water jug.she notices Zach  sleeping.
Before Zach fell asleep he was doing some work,doing some researches about some things..but he fell asleep because he was up all night.

Jillian wakes towards him and sits on a chair facing Zach.
Jillian's hand is ruffling Zach's soft hair.

Jillian:How can you be so angelic while sleeping?

Jillian whispers to herself.
Jillian soon fell asleep at the spot,as she was very tired.

Flashback/dream continuation:

???: Sacrifice yourself if  you want to save your little brother.

Jillian:wh..at do you mean ....

???:choose wisely..I'm sure you don't want him to die don't you?

Jillian :please please save him...fine...I'll do anything but please..I beg you..save him...

???:good choice

Summary of what just happened/to understand:

The man takes Jillian's little brother Mark to the hospital. And saved him.. if he had been even one minute late,the doctors could have not been able to save him as he was already losing so much blood. But thankfully he was saved,the doctors performed a surgery on him and he survived it. Jillian was very grateful to the man who saved him..at the same time she was tensed of what the man would tell her to do.

Few days passed and the man desappeared that day. Jillian's mom had found her children.(Jillian and Mark were kidnapped before).
Mark was discharged.. Everything was beginning to be alright except for one thing. .. where was her dad? He didn't come home for few days,his belongings were at home but he had disappeared as well .

Present:

Jillian and Zach wakes up to a gun shot sound.

Jillian:wha...t was..that??

Zach:oh shoot!!

Zach holds Jillian's hand and runs to his study room.

Jillian:Zach where are you-

Zach:Princess,this is not the time..just trust me..

Zach closes the door and goes through his table drawers..he is finding something..Jillian is looking at him confused as of what is happening.

Jillian's eyes go wide when she sees Zach holding a gun.

Zach:Here take this.

He hands over a gun to Jillian..

Zach:Don't shoot unless it's someone who can hurt you and stay here.

Jillian:But Zach....

Before she could continue Zach goes downstairs with a gun with only 5 bullets..but there are 10 men to fight with. They have weapons too.

Zach shoots and kills half of the men but he soon realised that he has no bullets left..

While that was happening Jillian was super worried for Zach as she was hearing gunshot sounds continuously.
But she hears knocking on the room door she is in.

She goes near the door and asks quietly.

Jillian:Zach...is that you.??

The man behind the door locks the door open, Jillian fell on the ground.
The man grabs her by her hand but she tries to get out of his grip..

Jillian:let me...go...

But the grip gets stronger.

She goes shocked at the voice she hears next.

To be continued.....