Capitolo XII. Koinopraxia

"Can we make this quick? I have businesses to attend to.", Anthiope Christofis, 30, the leader of the Greek syndicate called Asturia said as she sipped wine from her glass.

"Hasty as usual, Anthiope. Can you be more patient?," Ioannis Primavera, 30,  the Don of Del Fuego mafia in, Spain.

"I don't know, can you be quiet? That'd be nice,Ioannis."Anthiope retorted.

"Can you two stop bickering? You guys are making this meeting more insufferable than it already is.", another woman said but this one's quite older, with gray streaks of hair on her coiffed locks. The woman is called Madam Ynez Sao Paolo, the Head of the Portuguese mafia called Barocco.

"No, we need to wait for the representative of Passione.", a younger man with round framed glasses said as he crossed his arms above his chest. The man is named Juvere  Sant-Versailles ,25, the young leader of the Koinopraxia and of the French syndicate called Fraternité, the most dominant syndicate in the Mediterranean.

"I agree, let's wait for that Giorno Giovanna to explain himself.", a brawny middle aged man said from his seat on the 3rd seat on the long table he is, Mosés Ameer, the boss of the Turkish mafia.

"I knew that brat would screw up. Tsk. Imagine, he just waltzed in the Koínopraxia after years of being a no show playing this mysterious bullshit. ", the man who was called 'Ioannis' scoffed as he tapped the ash on the end of his cigar on the glass ashtray in front of him.

"Shush. We need to be patient, am I right, Juvere?", a woman with waist long braided hair dismissed the noisy man before facing the young man with round framed glasses, this is Madame Cristi Crescendi, the head of the Ventimiglio familigia, the second largest gang in all of Italy next to Passione.

This is Koínopraxia, the consortium of all the major syndicate across the Mediterranean. Composed of the major gangs around the Mediterranean sea, the Koínopraxia, regulated and serves as the major mediator of the mafia syndicates in different parts of Europe and Passione is one of it's leading syndicate. After Diavolo was defeated, Giorno became the face of Passione. Every Don and leaders of the said committee were shocked to find out that the boss of the one of the most prominent gang in all of Italy is just some boy. A fifteen year old boy who spoke as if he have seen everything. It seemed to them that this boy is just some idealistic brat, no wonder he didn't show his face through all of those years. They thought the reason why the man behind the said syndicate didn't show his face is because he is just a kid and he have to hide his youth, and after years of being in the shadows the man had finally revealed himself with this "dream" a peculiar and nonsensical one. A dream of making Italy drug free is just ridiculous. But to their surprise, the kid managed to make it work for several months until they've heard about the fire in the Passione's mansion and the rumor that there is this new gang in Giorno's territory that's been interfering with everything. The Koinopraxia actually didn't care as long as it doesn't affect the flow of their organization. But recently, three major gangs from several parts of the organization started vanishing, the Cretan mafia, the mobs from Cyprus and Egypt suddenly vanished and now they got the news that one of their major stake holders just decided to put Italy on lockdown. 

" How is the whole situation in Italy going?", Juvere asked towards Madame Crescendi. 

" Not good. And earlier I have this letter chucked inside one of my men's skull delivered into my doorstep saying that we should surrender Koinopraxia"

" You too? ", Ioannis said as he raised an eyebrow shocked to know that they have the same letter from an unknown sender.

" Is there anyone who have received the same letter?" Juvere, asked as he clenched his right fist inside his other hand.  everyone in the room fell silent, the confirmation that answered his question. "Who in the world would  do this? I mean this is clearly stupid! Do they really think that we would give them the Koinopraxia that easy?", Moses said as he lit a tobacco stick and huffed it's smoke.