Capitolo IX. Enter, Sweet Dreams Part.2

TUESDAY, 7:30 PM hours earlier before Sweet Dreams took over*

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I-I should've walked." a peculiar looking elderly man apologised towards Giorno and Trish as they helped him to rise up.

"Hm?", Josuke and Jotaro stopped at their steps when they heard the commotion behind them. They saw an old man on the floor with Giorno and Trish helping it to stand.

Jotaro looked over his shoulder and caught the man's stare towards the two. Dr. Kujo sensed an eerie feel towards him and, there's something up with that man. Jotaro has never felt that for two years. The marine biologist seemed somewhat odd and disturbed about that man; the same instinct that he got from Morioh two years ago. The man seemed to recognize Jotaro's stare, so the man smiled back at him over his shoulder.

"Ah, No worries. Are you hurt?" Trish asked as she and Giorno helped the old man to get up.

"Ah, thank you. It's rare to see kids these days helping old people such as myself.", The man said as he patted her behind the neck. He then looked at Giorno and also patted him on the back, "You're a lucky young man. Take care of her, okay? A girl like her is hard to find. Even a blind chap like me could tell that she's a beautiful and good pick."

"You got the wrong idea, but thank you for the compliment.", Trish chuckled as she dusted off her pants and handed him his cane.

Giorno raised an eyebrow towards the old man but gave a half smile, "Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

"Erm... Sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Jotaro told me we have to get going.", Josuke Interrupted with a sheepish smile.

"Oh, We'll be right there. Be careful next time Gramps, okay?", Trish said with a tight-lipped grin.

"Ah, I'll try. Thank you again youngsters.", and with that the old man walked down the hallway while Trish and Giorno rejoined Josuke and Jotaro to the opposite direction.

"Yeesh, that guy old man gives me the creeps.", Josuke said towards the two.

"Yeah, there's something about him that is certainly unsettling. What do you think, Trish? Trish?"

"H-huh? Yeah... I'm sorry I kinda zoned out. Maybe I'm just exhausted."

"Now that you mention it, I felt kind of heavy."

"We're here.", Jotaro said as he opened the door to his apartment. The group entered the enormous apartment and greeted with a clean and we'll kept living room connected to a kitchen aisle, to some other separate rooms and to a balcony. The floors were navy colored that matched the bluish undertone of the white walls and ceiling.

The two were no longer surprised on how elaborate the abode of the marine biologist are. His home matched his personality, a straightforward giveaway.

"You three can make yourselves comfortable. I'll just go to my office to finish some paperwork." Jotaro said as he removed his white coat and hung it neatly on the coat stand before going to the farthest room where his office is located.

Giorno and Trish slumped on the grey-colored couch with heavy sighs as Josuke proceeded to the kitchen and opened the fridge and decided that he'll cook for their dinner. "You guys hungry? You guys like Japanese food?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Giorno replied as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Hey, don't you think the guy from earlier kinda looked... Weird?", Trish said as she removed her jacket and tied it around her waist.

"I agree that geezer really gave me the creeps.", Josuke said from the kitchen as he made some Nikujaga from the potatoes and beef that he retrieved in from Jotaro's fridge.