ACT 2. CAPITOLO V: Portami a Venezia

Venezia, Italia

"L-Lady Caramelle! Have mercy! I- I have a wife and a family! Please! Let me explain! They forced me to talk! I swear!"

"Lorenzo... Do you know what is love? Do you know that love had a price?"

"W-what? They forced me to do it! I'M INNOC—!"

" Wrong answer. Ragazzi, you all know what to do. Show Signore Lorenzo what we do to disobedient snitches like him."

"Yes, Mother. What about his family? Should we exterminate them as well?"

"No, I'll take care of them. Just carry on and return to Venere Paradiso. We would greet your new sisters tonight for their arrival."

"Understood, Mother."

***

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

He fired his shots, hot lead flew out in precise aim as the miniature stands chanted, "PASS! PASS! PASS!", ricocheting the bullets to the target.

Some went on her exposed arm.
The rest had hit both of her legs.

Giorno's senses were in a blur. It's white noises with several faint commotions around him in a cacophony of disoriented noises. He has heard Mista's gun firing. But he didn't know where, why, it meant what or to whom he aimed it.

It was a trip slow trip as his body suffered from blood loss, the fatal wound Spice Girl that has left on his shoulder added to the fact that defending himself from Spice Girl's attack drained him dry literally.

The wear of repeatedly going against and matching the corrupted Spice Girl had put him and his stand on a corner.

Before he could ask, wrap his head around the chaos that was around him, he has passed out.

***

"Fuck!", Mista said as he dodged another attack from spice girl.

Gold experience and Giorno was out of commission and he was head on with a power stand that has been attacking him relentlessly despite the injury inflicted on its user. He can't just shoot her to kingdom come. She's family and you shouldn't kill family. Making her subdued one way, or another, is his best bet.

He can't close the distance between him and the other two across the kitchen, as it seemed like he was Spice Girl's next target for shooting her user.

He made a mad dash out to the receiving area while the stand followed him, hot on his trail, attacking with the barrage of fists in a sudden burst. Not giving her opponent an opportunity to reposition and take aim.

He has dodged her next barrage, but when he was about to land on his foot, his weight has made him sink on the marble floor.

All this time the glitching pink stand wasn't aiming for him. It's aiming for the floor so that it would be in quicksand malleability. He struggled as the floor continued to engulf him. His efforts were futile against the natural force of gravity and the soft death trap that the stand has created.

He knew that Trish's stand is strong. But never has he imagined that the stand has this enough potential to kill in just moments, not even letting him to have the chance to empty his gun and now, he's sinking fast that on his head were visible and his hands.

BANG!

Running out of options, he has fired with all his remaining shot only to have it blocked and then softened into gum-like malleability upon contact with the pink stand, rendering the bullet useless.