12

Some weeks went by and there was a school trip for the seniors, the last grade on the academy. However, Y/N couldn't go as it was expensive. They were going to Seoul for two weeks and it wasn't very cheap plus there they probably would spend a lot of money.

As soon as Y/N told Levy he offered to pay as much as it was needed. Of course Y/N didn't accept the offer.

-Don't be silly, it's not that much, I can pay it and you can even sleep in the same room as me so it'll be cheaper.- Levy said trying to convince Y/N.

-No way I'm making you spend that amount of money. You work really hard for getting it and it is yours. You've payed many of my things so far. But not this trip.- Y/N replied.

As they were on Levy's living room Levy was sitting on his sofa as Y/N was walking around the room.

-I don't care, you are coming anyway so just accept it. So start thinking of what are you going to pack.- Levy said while looking in his phone.

-Accept I'm not going for once, can't you do that? I thought you were smart.

-Oh kid, don't talk to me like that. I don't care if you are angry or nervous but respect me. -Levy said standing up and then grabbing Y/N's arm.- And if I say you are coming you are. Don't make me waste my money because I've just payed it for you. - Levy said while showing the phone to Y/N who just aightedand hugged Levy tightly.

-Dummy, I told you not to do that.

-But if I didn't do it then I'll be alone two weeks in Seoul, and your hot pics won't be enough.- He said while patting Y/N's head.

-Shut up, it's embarrassing remembering that. You always tell me to do so when you are in some work stuff.

-Oh but you do it.

Y/N blushed intensely and then stayed with Levy for a few days helping him to prepare his luggage.

Two days before the trip, Y/N and Levy met at Y/N's house just so they could prepare Y/N's luggage too.

While they were putting all the clothes and stuff in the back pack Levy hid some things inside of it for "surprising" Y/N.

-Well, we're done kid. Tomorrow we leave and you are coming with me because you are afraid of heights.- Levy said while grabbing Y/N's cheek.

-But I'm not, I actually like them.

-Yes You are, or you'd rather go with one of those bullys over me?- Y/N denied with his head as he sat over the suitcase so they could close it.- Then remember: you are afraid of heights.

Y/N nodded as Levy closed the suitcase for then carrying Y/N on his arms.

-You grow too fast, it seems it was yesterday when we started dating.- Levy said before kissing Y/N's cheeks.

-It has just been about a year, it's not much time.- Y/N said as he giggled and hugged Levy tightly.- Anyway, it isn't that bad that I grow up, that way we can make our relationship public.

-Yeah, you're right, but I don't know, I prefer you like this, like my kiddo.- Levy smiled and kept hugging Y/N.

-Well, although I obviously grow up, I can promise not to change emotionally or mentally, just a bit.

-That's a deal then. Don't do it please.

With that said they kissed each other and then waited to the special day: the day of the trip.

It was a cold day but that was no problem as both of them liked cold days. Y/N woke earlier than expected as he couldn't really sleep and then headed to his closet and then took a baggy black hoodie with a cat over it and some ripped jeans with chains. Then he got some coffee and his backpack plus his suitcase and got out of the house as he headed to the high.

On his way there he came across with Levy, who was on his car waiting for the traffic light to turn green. He was smoking as he suddenly saw Y/N for calling him to get inside the car.

Y/N left his things at the back of the car and then sat next to Levy.

-Are you excited kid? You're coming to Seoul with me,and who knows maybe we even have fun there.- Levy said while placing his hand over Y/N's tight as Y/N nod enthusiastically.- That attitude of yours reminds me of a puppy. Like so cheerful and sometimes loving also wanting attention.

-Well, you are more like a cat.- Y/N said a bit bothered before they finally made it to the airport and could get into their plane with the rest of the grade.

Of course Y/N sat next to Levy, he said he was afraid of heights and that Levy could help him get along with that.

During their time in the plane Y/N just held Levy's hand tightly and also covered himself with a blanket. Unsurprisingly he was indeed afraid of heights. Specially as he sat next to the window.

Levy just stayed holding Y/N's hand and buying him snacks from time to time as the eyes of the students were onto him and they had to be careful so nobody could tell they were dating because: it was illegal that a kid dated an adult and it was bad seen that a teacher and a student dated each other.

After a bit of flying Y/N fell asleep over Levy's shoulder. Levy just patted Y/N's head softly and smirked  while he sneaked a hand inside Y/N's blanket and then under Y/N's t-shirt making Y/N wake up.

-fuck... your hand is cold...- Y/N said as he bit Levy's cheek.

-Don't bite me and don't swear, also we've arrived, so you better wake up correctly.

︶︶︶︶︶︶ ˗ˏˋ🍑ˎˊ˗ ︶︶︶︶︶︶

Yeah so I know I've been really inactive for not to say TOTALLY inactive. And I'm so sorry buuuut I'm back and although I'll start class soon I have much more time to be active over here soooooo there's no need to "worry" and I also have a "good" idea for at least two chapters of this story.

Again sorry for being inactive.