Advice (Epilouge)

No One POV:

Henry and Ralph were the happiest people on Earth. Knowing that they are having a family together and that everything is turning out perfectly. But there was only one little thing, they needed some advice. Advice on how to take care of a family, advice on how to take care of a child. Basically, any advice about family matters that they can muster is good enough for them. Ralph and Henry were in the living room, watching Henry's favourite show, BANGTAN RUN. Laughing and talking the whole time. Ever since they started being together, every corner has been filled with happiness. 

"Ralphie no~! That one is Jungkook, and the other one is V! You can't mix them up!" Henry giggled out, pointing to the TV> Ralph laughed along as well. 

"It's funny to think that our local, favourite police officers are actually big time celebrities." Ralph pointed out. Henry nodded. After that, Henry stayed silent for a few minutes. Ralph noticed this and was getting suspicious.

"Henry, what is it? You're being silent and I don't really like that. Tell me what's wrong." Ralph asked. Henry paused for a second before coming up with the courage to tell Ralph what he thinks.

""Well actually Ralphie...I want to ask them for advice. On how to take care of a family." Henry confessed. Ralph, who was secretly happy about this because he was thinking the same thing, looked at Henry confused. Henry knew that he would've wanted an explanation.

"Why though?" Ralph questioned. 

"Because, neither of us know how to take care of a family. Per se, what does our baby need? Do we need a babysitter. How many times a day must we feed them? Remember when Commisioner Namjoon said he has a child with Liutenant Jin? I want to ask each and every single one of them how to take care of a family because I don't want to fail as a parent..." henry trailed off. Ralph looked at Henry softly and took his boyfriend's hand. 

"You will never fail as a parent, Henry. If we stick together then we can take over anything. But I do like the idea of getting advice from them." Ralph reassured. Henry smiled and kissed Ralph's lips softly. Ralph kissed back and pulled Henry onto his lap. Henry put his legs around Ralph's waist, kissing him deeply. They pulled away some minutes after for some need of air. Henry smiled and so did Ralph.

"So, who are we going to first?" Ralph asked. Henry thought for a moment until he finally thought of who to go to for advice first.

"How about we go to Commisioner Namjoon and Liutenant Jin first? Then we go to Officer Yoongi and Officer Jimin. Then Officer Taehyung and Officer Jungkook. Theeeennnn we go to Officer Hseok? Just so we can grab some advice from all of them?" Henry suggested.

"I like the sound of that. You have their numbers, right? Maybe you should give them all a call before dropping in." Ralph told Henry. Henry nodded, got off Ralph and took his phone.

"I'll call them right now." Henry said. Ralph nodded. Henry sat back down on the couch and dialed all their numbers. First, Henry dialed Commisioner Namjoon, since he and Liutenant Jin live together already. The phone was buzzing until Commisioner Namjoon finally answered. Liutenant Jin was sitting next to him, he was holding their 3-year old little boy.

"Ralph! Henry! What can we do for you?" Namjoon asked. 

"Hi guys! Ummm, we actually have a favour to ask you, actually, to ask all of you." Henry said, referring to all of them. 

"Oh wait! Hold that thought. I can make all of us into a group chat so you won't have to waste so much time in calling every single one of us." Jin suggested. Henry didn't mind the idea and neither did Ralph.

"Ya sure! Thanks!" Henry thanked Jin. 

"No problem! Here, if you see a notification that says 'Bangtan' then that's the group chat, I'm almost done making it! When we're all in you can call the entire group, ok?" Jin explained, Henry took in all this information.

"Ok, thanks again guys!" Henry thanked once more. Namjoon and Jin smiled. 

"It was my pleasure! We'll see you two on the group call! Bye~!" Jin said. Henry and Ralph waved bye and the call turned off. Henry then got a nitification on his phone saying that he is now ij the group chat. Henry and Ralph clicked into the group chat and there were already 7 text messages, one from each person except for Ralph and Henry. Henry clicked the call button and everyone instantly answered.

"Hey you two! How's it going?" Jimin asked. Henry and Ralph, along with everyone else exchanged welcomes and hello's all over the chat. After some minutes, Henry decided to ask them all for that favour.

"Ummm, hey everyone? I actually have something to ask you all." Henry said, anxious some of them were going to decline.

"Well then, what is it?" Yoongi wondered. Everyone else looked at the two in agreement with Yoongi's curiosity. 

"Well, we were actually wondering if we can ask you guys for family advice, since me and Ralph don't know anything about taking care of a family." Henry pleaded. Everyone looked at the two and smiled. 

"Of course! I think we're all free at 4:30pm. Right, guys?" Namjoon commented. Everyone nodded.

"That's great! We'll come over at each of your houses somewhere at that time. Ok?" Ralph thanked. All of them nodded to say yes. 

"Thanks so much guys!" Henry praised. 

"It's no problem! Now, we will all see you two soon, ok?" Hoseok smiled brightly. 

"Ok! We'll be there soon! Bye guys! And thanks again!" Henry said before ending his call. Everyone waved by and Henry and Ralph quickly grabbed their shoes and the car keys. 

"Looks like we're going to make a few trips today." Ralph teased. Henry giggled and hugged Ralph.

"Ya, sure looks like we are." Henry said before he and Ralph headed out the door.

HEY MUFFINS! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON! LOVE YOU ALL! BYYEEEEE!