Christmas Party (part 2)

Henry POV:

"Guys! Nice to see you all!" I said to all my friends at the doorway. I saw that they were all carrying lots of gifts. Everyone smiled.

"Well, what are you all waiting for? Get inside!" I joked and everyone laughed while heading inside and into my living room. Me and Ralph's family then followed them all from behind. Ralph and I were the last ones to go to the living room. But before we did, we both looked at each other and gave one another a quick kiss, we then both walked to the living room along where everyone is. As we walked in, everyone looked at us and smiled.

"So, how is everybody?" My mom asked as me and Ralph sat down next to each other on the couch. Everyone then started talking about they were all doing in their own lives, a lot of people have changed since Ashton Prep. For instance, Moody Margaret isn't so much of a bogey brain anymore, but I still don't really like her. Sour Susan isn't so...weird anymore, and she and Margaret are actually dating!

To put it short, a lot of people matured a lot! But there are some that never changed, Beefy Burt is still a big foodie. Brainy Brian is still as smart as ever! And William and Andrew are as wimpy and anxious as before, even though they are both married.

~An hour into the part!

"Henry! EARTH TO HENRY!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Nick standing right in front of me, I smiled awkwardly and he smirked at me. I was suspicious but I shrugged it off.

"Hey Henry, can you come to the staircase with me for a few minutes?" Nick asked me, I was now very suspicious but I decided to follow him to the stairs. Mostly everybody was either in the kitchen, the living room or the halls. I saw Ralph talking with Al in the halls but I had no chance to stare because Nick pulled me to the stairs to sit down on the steps. We both sat down.

"SO, what do you want Nick?" I asked Nick, I never really liked him because he seemed so weird and kinda creepy! He smirked at me again, and then scooted a little bit closer to me.

"Well Henry, I just wanted to tell you that I love you! I love your eyes, your sexy body, and your gorgeous face. I want you for myself, Henry. So what I'm asking is...will you be my boyfriend?...And also..." Nick trailed off at the last part, I was super shocked though! Nick liked ME! Eww! I barely even like the guy as a FRIEND! Now he wants to be with me just for my looks?! Fuck no! I was about to say something but the next thing that happened what super unexpected!

"...Will you marry me, Henry?" Nick said after he got down on one knee and opened a box with a diamond ring inside of it! I was now disgusted! He only wants me for my body, he wants to be in a relationship with me and not even a few seconds after confessing to me, he PROPOSED for me to MARRY him!

"NO! Nick, I'm sorry but I don't like you! I barely even liked you as a friend! And jus so you know, I actually have a boyfriend!" I said sternly. Nick looked up at me, both shocked and angry. I started getting worried, but I got scared when Nick pinned me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head with one hand and with his other covering my mouth. I tried to escape but he was much bigger than me, making that height an advantage.

"Well, I'm not letting you go that easily, Henry. You'll be mine whether you like it or not! And you'll also tell that little boyfriend of yours that you are now MINE!" Nick said to me, not letting me go. He started leaning to kiss me, but I kicked him in the stomach, making him lose his grip of me, but not enough to escape. I noticed that I was still in his grip but I did the only thing I could do since I noticed my mouth was no longer covered.

"RALPH!!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed very loudly. Nick and I were high enough on steps, but at least we were on a stable part of the stairs. I then heard footsteps climbing up the stairs, then I saw Ralph running up. I felt a wave of relief run through me, but that faded when Nick gripped on to me harder.