Advice

No One POV:

Henry and Ralph rushed out of the house and into the car.

"I can't believe we almost went out late!" Henry said as he and Ralph drove it off to their first stop for advice, Commissioner Kim Namjoon and Lieutenant Kim Seokjin's house. Ralph chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah, imagine if we WERE late!" Ralph chuckled out. Henry giggled and relaxed in his seat. Henry looked down at his tummy and smiled softly. He then rubbed his small stomach while thinking happy thoughts of his and Ralph's future family. Ralph noticed this and smiled.

"I know, baby. I can't wait too." Ralph told Henry. Henry looked up at Ralph and smiled. The two spent the entire ride talking about their future family, and what to name their child if it was a boy or a girl. They almost missed their friend's house. They laughed as Ralph pulled into a parking space.

"Let's go, Ralphie!" Henry exclaimed as he got out of the car. Ralph smiled and followed his beloved boyfriend out of the car.

"Ok ok, slow down, baby. Remember, you're pregnant, and I don't want you getting hurt." Ralph said, grabbing hold of Henry's hand and leading his precious baby to the door of the gigantic house.

"I know, I know, Ralphie. But like I said, I'm still many months away from giving birth, and my stomach hasn't even formed yet!" Henry giggled cutely. Ralph rolled his eyes playfully and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, smiling.

"Henry! Ralph! Come in!" Jin exclaimed, moving himself and his husband the sides of the door to let the two in.

"Thank you for letting us come over!" Henry thanked. They walked in and marvelled at how gorgeous the house was. It was gigantic and grand! Jin and Namjoon walked them to the living room so that they can talk. Ralph and Henry sat down on the large couch, and Jin and Namjoon joined.

"So guys, what do you two need help with?" Namjoon asked the two. Henry and Ralph looked at one another and sighed.

"Guys, Henry is...pregnant...and we need help on how to raise a child right." Ralph answered. Jin and Namjoon's eyes widened and then they smiled.

"That's amazing! And of course we will help you two! So for starters, you cannot let Henry be able to eat a lot of unhealthy foods, it'll be bad during childbirth and for the baby. You need to watch your sugars you know." Jin explained, then started to list down food that Henry will be able to eat during his pregnancy. Then he explained how he can still eat some sort of sugars, but not a lot of them, at least once a week, because if he ate too many sugars, then the baby will be too hard to push out because of the many fats it will gain whilst in the womb. 

~Many Many Rules Later~ 

"Andddd that's probably all you need to know!" Namjoon said, showing his dimple smile. Henry and Ralph looked and one another, then looked at Henry's stomach tenderly. 

"Thank you both for your advice, we really needed it." Ralph stood up, Henry followed right after. 

"You are very welcome, come to us whenever you need help with the pregnancy." Jin and Namjoon escorted the two as they headed back to their car. The married couple waved goodbye to the expecting parents as they drove off, thinking about their happy family that will be coming soon. 

HEY GUYS! I am so so sorry that i haven't posted in like MONTHS. I was so busy with my after school job that I couldn't really find time to finish one chapter. But I have a few free days soon so I think I will be able to catch up with all the books that people are expecting chapters from. I'm also very sorry that this was such a short chapter, but this is the best that I can do for now. I hope you all like this. BYEEEEE