Dream Come True

Ralph POV:

*ring ring ring* I woke up and shut my alarm clock off, I realized that it was only 6:00am 'I must've set this thing to 6:00 by accident' I thought. I shrugged it off and started getting ready to surprise Henry early, I chose to let him keep my red sweater since I want him to keep it anyways, and he looks so freaking cute in my clothes. I got dressed and made myself a bowl of fruit of breakfast. My mom was already downstairs smiling at me. She knew I wanted to see Henry and she also knew I loved him more than in a friend way. After I was done getting ready I checked my watch and saw that it was already 6:26. I rushed out of the house with mom following behind me and we both got into the car and drove off the Henry's house. I'm so excited to spend the whole day with him. It was two days before Christmas anyways and I already got Henry a gift, well, we both got each other gift already actually. Oh god, I love this boy to pieces.

Mrs. Alison (Henry's mom) POV:

I was already awake since I knew that Ralph and Jenna will be coming soon, but I didn't wake Henry because I wanted to surprise him, it is two days until Christmas after all and I want my son and his crush to be together during Christmas. I was getting kind of bored since Peter went to go have a sleepover with his group an hour ago and Reginald (Henry's dad) was at work.

I wanted Ralph to come early since Jenna and I made a plan for them to get together before Christmas. The plan is that I find out if Henry loves Ralph since Jenna told me Ralph loves Henry in a romantic way, which he does! Then the next step is that they spend as much time doing romantic things together, cuddling, sleeping together (NOT THAT WAY YET), hugging, all that stuff! Then on the eve of Christmas, me and Jenna, along with Peter and our husbands will leave the two alone for the night so they can confess to each other, and in the morning of Christmas both of our families will come back to our house and celebrate Christmas together with the new couple! It's brilliant!

I was thinking all of these things in my head until I head the doorbell ring, I knew it was Jenna and Ralph so I immediately opened the door. Me and Jenna squealed like teen girls and hugged each other. I let them both in and the undressed themselves from their Winter Wear.

Ralph POV:

After I was done taking my boots off, I put on my runner shoes and looked at my mom and Mrs. Alison. 'They look suspicious...oh shut it Ralph! You're here for Henry! Not to be weirded out my your mom and her best friend!'. I looked around but I saw no sign of Henry.

"Umm, Mrs.Alison?Where's Henry?" I asked her, she smiled at me as she let go of hugging my mom.

"Oh, he's upstairs in his room, dear. You can go in there and wake him up if you want to. He set his alarm to wake up at 9:30 so you can get some rest if you wish too." she said softly while smiling, I can tell that my mom is filling up with excitement that she might explode! I thanked Mrs. Alison and walked up to Henry's bedroom. As i was walking, I heard them squealing like a bunch of little kids.

"Ok, what's with all the squealing?" I asked them, suspicious on what they are thinking. They instantly stopped and smiled awkwardly.

"Ohhh, ummmmm, Alison and I were just very excited on.....um....what our husbands are going to get us for Christmas! RIGHT ALISON?!" I knew she was making up an excuse but I just wanted to see Henry...my Henry.

I finally reached Henry's room and I took a deep breath before walking inside. I walked in and closed the door behind me softly so I wouldn't wake Henry. I turned around and saw him on his bed still sleeping. 'OH MY FUCKING GAWD! HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND SEXY!' I thought, but you can't blame me! He was still wearing my sweater and his shorts were being covered by it because I'm taller than him so my sweater is too big for him. BUT STILL! He looks so cute! I love him so much! I just wish he loves me the way I love him...