chapter 13

As they made it back to the castle, Lancelot could not help but be happy that she is letting him back in her life again. Once that they were in Guaviare made his way up to Lexes and said, "We need to talk in private. It is an emergency." "All right, I'll be there soon. Where is it?" "Throne room." "I will be there." "Hurry." "I will." To that he left in a hurry to the throne room. She then turned to Lancelot and said. "I am sorry, but I am need elsewhere. Do you remember where your room is?" "Indeed, I do. Is everything ok?" "That I do not know. But it does not sound good. Go on I will see you later on hopefully." He nodded at her and then gave a kiss to her cheek and left down the hall.

She sighed to herself and went to the throne room. As she burst through the doors, she saw Guaviare and Geralt. "See you are here to Geralt and I though we left early." "Found a faster rout." "Clever. So, what is so important?" "King Vole wants to wage war with you over the iron throne." Guaviare blurted out fast. "why would he want to do that? We haven even left for the iron throne yet!" "He want to eliminate the competition, and we are right in his way, your highness." "When do you leave?" "In a few days." "If he gets his hands on the throne, we are all screwed. I know for a fact that Daenerys Targaryen wants the throne as well, and I know for a grater fact that she hates him as well." "What are you proposing?" Geralt said. "I'll write a letter to her warning her about Vole and how he is waiting for other kingdoms to cross his path." "Will she listen to you?" "Me and her go way back. Our families were close to each other. She will trust me; I just know it." "Of course, your highness." "Guaviare, do you think you could handle writing that letter?" "Of course." "Thank you. If that is all you both may go now. I have some thinking to do." They both nodded there heads and left.  

(King Derek Vole of Vole Kingdom) 

She sat there just thinking and planning. She knows she will have to leave very soon. As her finger tapped the wooden arm rest, Imre came up to her and she put her head on her lap. The Queen would never admit it, but she is scared of one thing, well person and that is King Vole. The thing that makes her scared of him is that, they are exactly the same. They are both fighting for that throne and they will not stop at nothing to get it. She put her head in her hands and let out a frustrated sigh. They both know how each other thinks and how they do things. She looked down at Imre and said, "Why does it have to be him? We have gone so far in life not hearing each other's names and not seeing each other. Why now?" Imre just looked up at her and back down again. She gulped knowing that she will being see someone who had a major impact in her past.

 When Lancelot was making his way down to his room, he caught sight of Squirrel and the Princess in a deep conversation, one name stuck out to him was 'King Vole'. He didn't recognize that name before. "What are you two up to now?" He asked them, they whipped there heads around and was in shock that he was here. "LANCELOT?!" They both said. "Does she know that you are here?" "Yes, she does, and if you are wondering me and her are on good terms now." "That's good." Blair said. "It's to bad you guys just meet and again and that she will be leaving for a long time." Blair said sad. "What do you mean?" He asked her. "She didn't tell you?" "Tell me what exactly?" She looked down and then back up at him and said. "She and her army is going to get the Iron Throne. And we don't know when she will return." Lancelot stood up straighter as she continued. "But now an old friend of hers is in the game to get the throne now. King Derek Vole of Vole kingdom." He saw the worry on her face. "Is that bad?" He asked her. She nodded he head yes.

 "A long time ago when are father was still alive and when our mother was still around. Lexes, Daenerys, and Derek where all good friends. They used to do a lot of things together when they were children. Then some years later when they were teenagers Lexes and Derek where inseparable at the time. He was just like her in every way you could think. It came to the point where that they were probably in love with each other. They liked that same things. Then one day the three of them went of a ride into the forest. Derek was never the quiet one until that ride, Lexes said that once that they got back to the castle, she saw something in him snap, it was not good. Then that night Lexes was talking to Daenerys about only god knows what. Then the next thing they heard, and saw was Derek bursting through her door going off the rails about running away and wanting to never come back to where he lived. Then he asked them if they would join him, but they said they could not do it. He then began to get enraged by there answer. Then he looked at Lexes and begged for her to go with him, but the only thing she said was 'I could not do that to my father.' He called both of them fools for not taking this opportunity on starting new. Then he left and they never saw or heard of him again, until a few years back from now that he took over his fathers kingdom." 

A/N: Sorry for not updating as I usually do I have had having some problems and I go school on top of that. SOOOO Fridays - Sundays will be me updating this book when I can.