chapter 7

As they stood there in another awkward silence, she finally spoke up and said, "How are you feeling, I mean healing?" "I am healing and feeling simply fine. You got some good medical helpers here." "They are good, indeed that they are." "The good thing is that they don't ask questions on what happened." "Yeah, that is a very good part about it." Yet again another long awkward silence. As she was about to leave, then Imre, being himself. Pushed her into Lancelot. Luckily, he caught her in time. He had his arms around her waist, and she had her hand spressed up against his chest. He held on to her tightly but not too tight because if he did so he though she might break. He could not help but not look at her bright blue eyes. 'I can just get lost in her eyes and never come back.' He thought to himself.

  'Screw riding right now, I could stay like this forever, I want to stay like this.' She thought to herself. Lexes could not help up notice the strange markings on his face. 'Who or what are you, you mysterious man?' She wanted answers but thought it was to early to ask. She could not help but not be memorized by his gray-blue eyes. They match so well with the markings on his face. She could not help but not fall for the mysterious man right before her in his arms. 'So, this what it feel like to be safe in another's arms. It feels.... like I am in heaven, but better than that. Oh God, I do wish I could tell you how I feel about you.'

As Blair and Squirrel look at the two, Blair looked at Squirrel and smiled. "Told you it would work." "What would work?" The two children spun around and saw Guaviare. Blair gave him a smile and said, "Oh, nothing." "You are up to something, and I am guessing she dragged you into it?" Squirrel only nodded. "SO, do you mind telling me what is that you are planning, Princess." Blair let out a small sigh and said. "Come here and do not let them see or hear you, understand." He gave her a questionable look but did as she said. "Now what Princess." She gave him a big smile and said, "Look in the barn and tell me what you see." "Alright." Once he looked in the barn, he could see that Lexes and some man where just gazing into each other's eyes, like they where in love. He widen his eyes and then sat on the dirt. "I-I-Is that your sister in there?" The princess only nodded at him. "Is she, not she could not be." He then looked back over at the two. "Most definitely she is. Maybe." He could not believe it, he has seen that look before, but it was only his sister that had that same look before, but he was not still too sure if she were in love with that man in there. "What is it Guaviare?"Blair asked impatient. "I think, now I think that your sister might, possibly be in love with who ever that is in there." Blair broke into a big smile and said, "I KNEW IT!" She yelled. Squirrel quickly put his hand on her mouth.

***************************************************************************************

As he was just about to kiss her, they heard this yell of excitement. Then she backed away from him. In that instant he knew that loves her. She looked down art the dirt floor all red and embarrassed. He could not help but smile at the embarrassed women right in front of him. He walked over to her and lifted up her chin and have her a kiss on the cheek. By his actions she turned a brighter red. "I ummm I should get on my ummm ride before it gets to umm dark out." She stumbled over her words. She took the rains of Imre and walked out of the barn all red and flustered. Lancelot could not help but chuckle at her stumbling of words, he though tit was cute of her to do that. He walked back over to his horse and said, "What am I going to do if she ever finds out the truth of me?" Goliath only shook his head side to side. "Now I see why she talked to her horse."

***********************************************************************************************

 As Lexes road out in the forest, everything was alive and chirping. She could hear birds all around her. "What am I gong to do Imre? I am does he like me or....... I mean come on if he didn't, he wouldn't have kissed my cheek and hold me for so long, right?" Imre nodded his head up and down. "Thanks for the answer there pale."She laughed at him. As they road through the forest She saw a group of people all dressed in red cloaks. She intuitively knew who they were. Red palatines.

She put her hand on her sword and road up to them. "You should not be hear." She said. "And who the hell are you?" One asked. "Someone who you don't want to piss off. So, I make myself clear, leave before anything happens." Before the same man could say anything, one stepped up and said, "We do not want trouble, we are just looking for someone. Maybe you have see him?" "Who is he?" "Everyone calls him the weeping monk." "Never heard of him before, what does he look like?" When the man gave her a description of this so-called Weeping Monk, her heart broke into millions of pieces. She wanted to cry but she kept her composure. The man even told her of what the Weeping Monk did to all of those fay people. How he hunted them down and killed them in cold blood. "Sorry but I have not seen that man before." He nodded at her and then she turned around to go back and have a little chit chat with the Weeping Monk and things are about to get ugly.

{A/N: I know it's still early in the book, but comment what is your favorite part so fare in the book and, if you have any suggestions on what else I should put in the book or what you would like to see happen, please tell me and I will think about it and maybe I will put it in there. Hope you all liked it so far. :)}