chapter 6

As days passed and turned into a week, The Weeping Monk was getting stronger and sturdier on his feet. Squirrel and Blair started to put their plane into action. As Blair looked for her older sister, she finally heard a sound of her training. She could hear her sword hit the wooden pol thing with spinning wooden arms. Geralt and Guaviare were not there watching her and not talking to her. She thought that was strange but shook it off, then she ran off to find and tell Squirrel that she found her. When she ran around the corner she bumped into Squirrel. "I am so sorry." "Why are you sorry I was the one not paying any attention. OH! I found my sister training; did you find your brother?" "Umm yeah he is with his horse." "Brilliant, I can tell my sister that she looks like she need a break and go out for a ride." "How are they going to talk?" "She will be the first person to say something." "How do you know that?" "Is his horse next to or across from a buckskin horse." "I believe next to, why?" "They will talk trust me." He gave her a unsure look and said, "If you say so." She broke out into a big smile and ran to where her sister was.

   As she went back to her sister, she saw that she was leaning against the wall. "Are you okay?" "I'm just tired." "Well then why don't you go take a break and go for a ride, I mean it's been a long time since you took him out for a ride." Lexes gave a small smile to her sister and said, "You are right. I should take him out for a long ride." "I say that is a very good idea." "I'll be back latter on today. Tell the two over protectors on what I am doing okay." "Alright." "I don't need theme freaking out over nothing." Blair only smiled at her and nodded. Lexes put her sword back in its leather protector around her waist and then headed for the barn. Blair had a big smile on her face when she left. 

When Lexes got to the stables, she saw that man that was with her sister and that boy in the medical room. HE was dresses in all gray clothing, bit he did not have his clock on. She saw that he saw attending to his horse as she passed him to only to go next him. Her horse went right up to her and nugged as her to feed him something. She only smiled at him. Lancelot could not help but just to take a quick loot at her. He noticed that this time she had her hair down and it was shoulder blade length. 'Just talk to her! It can't be that hard, can it?' He thought to himself. 'Just freaking say something Lexes, for dear lord!' She thought to herself. 

As Squirrel and Blair both spied on them, until Squirrel said something to Blair, "Yeah, I don't think this is going to work at all." As soon as he said that, Lancelot spoke up, "Do you need any help with that? Your highness." "Ummm I think I got it but thank you though." He only nodded his head. Squirrel looked back at Blair and said, "Yeaah, I think this is going very splendid." He said sarcastically, "Just give it time, you'll see. It take time." He let out a sigh then shook his head and went back to watching them.

 Lexeskept sneaking glances at the man in gray. 'Why is it so heard to find wordsright now! Come on now Lexes be a women and talk for god shakes, take charge,and say something anything. But don't say anything stupid.' 'Yeah like that isheard, talk to a real handsome guy and try and not fuck up and say something stupid.I am not like Lilly you now constance, just so you KNOW!' She let out a frustratedsigh. She looked around the room trying to find the guts to say something, hellanything.

You would think that Lexes would not be so nervous around men, because she is around a lot of men all day. But this man was totally different from all the others she has met. He was mysterious to her. As she was saddling her horse, she put her head on his neck and let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding in. "So, the weather is seems to be nice today." She said. "It appears so." She mentally slapped her head. 'God why didn't I just stayed quiet?!' 'Because you are an idiot, that's why.' 'Shut up conscience!' Then she head a chuckled and her eyes widen. "Did I just say that out loud?" He came over to her and said, "I am afraid you did, your highness." She turned all red in embarrassment. "I-I-I didn't know I am sorry." "You are fine. Sometimes I even find myself arguing with myself as well." "Happens to the best of us, I guess. My father did it a lot." He only smiled at her. "Nice horse you have there." "T-thank you. He is the fastest one here." "Is that so?" "Yes, it is, and I am the only one who can ride him." "Why is that?" "I found him when he was just a colt and ever since then I have raised him." "You care for him a lot it looks like." "He is like my own spoiled, dramatic diva son that I raised." Lancelot could help but not chuckle. "And he is also stubborn as a mule." The horse looked at like he knew she was talking about him.

   "Yes,I am talking about you, you big mule." She said to the horse. "You talk to him?""Yes, I know it is strange, but it helps me at times when I am stressed out ofmy ever-loving mind. I can tell him everything and he will not tell a single soul."Lancelot only smiled at her. "What is his name?" "Imre. It is German name." "Itsuits him well." "Yes, it does. You as well have a nice-looking horse as well.""Thank you. He has always been with me." "That's good to hear. They do makegood company and are especially useful to have around. What is his name?" "Goliath."Lexes tired to hold back a laugh. "I am sorry, that was rude of me." "You arefine, I didn't know what I was thinking at the time to be quite honest." "It happensto the best of us." He only smiled at her and she smiled back at him. 

{A/N: TBH I was kinda laughing when I was writing this chapter

{A/N: TBH I was kinda laughing when I was writing this chapter.P.S that is her horse, Imre :*)}