Two : 🤍

( Vito pov )

I was sitting at the kitchen table cleaning my jewelry and smoking Ebony came out the room I said " did you have fun last night baby ? " she said " yes I did " as she prepared the pots and pans to cook I said " that's good what happened to them red bottoms I brought you ? " she said " I fell and broke them last night at the club Vito " .

I got up from the table and grabbed her waist she said " I'm not in the mood I'm tired " i sat back down at the table and got on my phone it was silence between us the whole time she was cooking.

I went into the living room and continued smoking Sabrina walked in she said " ehh you here , where's my best friend ? " I laughed I said " man she's in the kitchen " she walked into the kitchen i got on my phone and texted my side bitch Ashley back .

( text convo )

Ashley : you need to tell her because I'm tired of being the side bitch

Me : it ain't that easy she been holding me down since we was teenagers

Ashley : but if you have feelings for me like you say you do you'll leave that bitch

Me : omg don't start let's meet up at your favorite restaurant tomorrow

Ashley : it's gonna have to be after my hair appointment baby

Me : okay that's fine

( end of convo )

I sat my phone on the table Sabrina ran in the living room crying she said you need to call the paramedics Ebony is having a seizure I got up I said I know what to do she ain't gotta go to the hospital watch out ! I ran upstairs in the bathroom and grabbed a towel I put cold water on it and I ran downstairs into the kitchen .

Ebony was laying on the floor almost unconscious I folded the towel and put it on her head I took her arm and checked her pulse I said " ebony if you can hear me move your finger " she lifted her finger " Sabrina just kept crying i said " listen talk to her while I get her back to normal " Sabrina was talking to her .

Ebony raised up she said " why y'all standing over me " i said " you had a seizure why you ain't been taking your medicine " she started crying I said " I know it's hard come here " I grabbed her hand and pulled her in a for hug .

Sabrina said " I'll finish cooking go get some rest I'll stay with you tonight "
I said " she's good you can leave " ebony said " can y'all stop all y'all do is fight " Sabrina said " I don't like him he's no good for you , he's sleeping with Ashley and everybody knows it " .

Ebony slapped me I said " what you hit me for ? " she said " shut up because I've been defending you out of love and you fucking my friend behind my back " Sabrina said " ebony I thought you knew " , She said " I knew he was cheating cause I went through his phone yesterday morning while he was in the shower but I had no idea it was with a bitch I called my friend " she yelled . I said " bitch you ain't no better you didn't tell ebony how you sucked my dick on my birthday when we first got together ? Huh ? .

Sabrina said " oh you tried it we was teenagers and that was a test to see if you loyal to my best-friend " ebony said yeah I knew about that I planned that ". 

Ebony said " get your shit and leave she took the ring off her finger and threw it across the floor " I said " after all we been through you gonna let a bitch who ain't never had nobody get in your head" Ebony said " don't do that stop blaming everybody for your fuckup's you cheated on me ! you did this to us "  .

I said " alright if this is what you really want I'll leave " I went upstairs and packed my stuff after I was done I went downstairs I said " no matter what happened I'll always love you " ebony said " can you just leave please " .
her eyes started watering I walked out and got into my car I sat there for a minute until I decided to leave .