hot pink paper clip

Start from the beginning

"It's the U.A.S barrier. That's what we call it." A cameraman said.

"That's so lame! What the heck is that?" She responds, her knees weak as from the fright.

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or pass to enter the security system kicks in, "The man said once again.

On the other side, you were walking in almost the same hunched over position as your teacher. With an awkward silence, you spoke up to ease up the tension that he was suffocating in while you just didn't care.

"So im not sure if you noticed but I felt something behind there"You spoke.

"Yeah its called air" He joked but you couldn't tell being of the tone of his voice.

"No fucking dumbass plus you cant feel air...You know there was a frightening aura that could kill your students in a flash with the intention to do so."

He didn't respond but still noted mentally to tell nezu of your foundings.

You of course knew who it was.

Tomura Shigaraki.

quirk: disintegration 

the user of this quirk allows them to turn any solid object that is within there reach to dust. When they touch an object with their hands, it will disintegrate and turn into dust.

That's the lame-ass name he goes by now I guess. But his real name is Tenko Shimura. And the student of one of your friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid."Aizawa commented.

The said boy just grunted, "I know."

"And midoriya."

This boy just flinched and looked down fidgeting with the hem of his uniform.

"You settled it by breaking your arm again.huh?You can't keep saying you can't help it. Because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue. There's alot you be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency,midoriya."

"Yes, Sir!" He responded.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice today ill have you.."

While the class thought of something as a test you were thinking about your coffee. You left it on the counter again.

'Yare yare'

"Decide on a class representative"Aizawa finished.

The class was happy but you were in a sour mood.' My stupid memory how.could.i.forget.the.fucking.coffee.?' You thought as you banged your head over and over again.

?' You thought as you banged your head over and over again