blue-haired bitch: )

Depuis le début

"you're..." he starts

when he realizes the whole class was staring at him he because nervous and starts looking around trying to ignore the gazes of his classmates" oh um-"

the blue-haired boy suddenly got out of your grip somehow and walks to midoriya.

"good morning! I am from Somei private academy. my name is-"

"oh, I heard.im midoriya.nice to meet you Iida-Kun." midoriya interrupts his introduction.

"midoriya you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you?" he asked

"I didn't realize, I misjudged you, I hate to admit it, but your far better than me."

"sorry.i actually didn't realize anything" he mumbled but fortunately no one heard him.exept you of course.

suddenly you see a girl with orange brownish hair that is to her shoulder with a bubbly personality which makes more annoyed than you were. quickly you feel another familiar presence outside the classroom. 

Aizawa.

but no one seems to notice him but you and haru do .so you sit next to each other and stop talking.

once no one notices his presence except the people his a little bit scared of he becomes annoyed so he speaks.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play and be friends."

once the 3 people at the doorway see him, he speaks once more.

"This is the hero course"

he stands up with his yellow sleeping bag "okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet.time is limited. you kids are not rational enough." once he finishes the speech he is now out the bag and continues once more.

"im your homeroom teacher, Shota aizawa.nice to meet you," he says with a very bored tone." its kinda sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field."

~time skip~

"A Quirk assessment test?!" the class yelled.

"what about the entrance ceremony? the orientation?" the brown-haired girl asked

Ochaco Uraraka

quirk: zero gravity

the user's quirk allows them to manipulate gravity. such as making objects weightless/making objects float.

"if you're going to become a  hero you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling pint is how unrestricted its school traditions are.thats also how the teachers run their classes. you kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? physical tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks.the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks.its not rational. well, the ministry of education is procrastinating.bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?"

katsuki bakugo

quirk: explosion

the user of this quirk allows them to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command resulting in him making explosions from his palms.

his name gets his attention and makes a weird grunting noise as confirmation.

"in junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"