Step Brother - Donah

Comenzar desde el principio

he looked over to the pool and saw Jonah on the edge, relaxing with his eyes closed.

Daniel walked over to the pool and got in. Jonah opened his eyes and smiled and his step brother.

it was very nice weather out side, I mean it was the middle of summer.

Jonah shut his eyes once again, just relaxing and letting any bad thoughts leave his body.

Daniel looked over and Jonah and looked at him up and dow, inspecting every inch on his body.

the way his eye lashes flutter a little bit, or how his veins pop through his skin when he's relaxed.

Jonah opened his eyes and saw Daniel staring at him. he smirked to himself.

"ya' know it's rude to stare, right?" Daniel quickly snapped out of his thoughts and turned away.

"uh sorry.." the younger said quietly.

'stop it Daniel, he's your brother. nothing can happen.'

"what do you mean nothing can happen?" Jonah said smirking.

"shit I said that out loud." Daniel mentally cursed at himself.

"yeah you did, and anyway we're not blood related.." Jonah started swimming over to Daniel.

"u-uhm, I-" Daniel was flustered, he didn't know what to say.

the older boy put one of his hands beside Daniel and the other on the youngers cheek.

"what are you-" Daniel got cut off when Jonah decided to kiss him.

once Jonah pulled away he whispered "not blood.."

Jonah picked Daniel up at brought him upstairs into his room, pinning him to the wall right as they got in.

they went back to kissing, they both felt the room heat up as they continued to make out.

Jonah pulled away from Daniels lips and went down to his neck.

the youngers breathing got heavier, as he was letting out sighs and whimpers.

"t-this is wrong.." Daniel sighed but didn't push Jonah away.

"I know, we shouldn't do this." Jonah said as he continued to leave marks on Daniels neck.

Daniel just closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. not caring about any consequences.

the older pulled away to leave a peck on Daniels lips.

he immediately went back to kissing Daniels neck, making his way down his chest. Daniel let out a small whimper.

the blue eyed boy started moving his hips around, in need of some friction.

Jonah grabbed his hips harshly, stopping his movements. "patience." Jonah said as he made out with Daniels neck.

Daniel threw one of his hands onto Jonah's head, playing with his hair. he tangled his fingers into the olders hair.

Jonah got bored and just pulled down Daniels swimming trunks.