I guess I'm the bad guy

"Izuku-kun you're back!" Izuku limped towards Toga. He had blood on his face and he was holding a blood-stained knife. "How did you know I was here? Why do you look so sad?"

"Tog-To-Toga..." Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes. "I'm sorry All Might... I-I didn't mean-mean to kill you" Toga's eyes widened with excitement.

"You actually killed All Might?! Oh my gosh, Izu! I love you sooooooo much more!" Izuku dropped the blood-stained knife he was carrying and ran to Toga. "Are you scared?" Izuku just nodded and wrapped himself into Toga's arms. Toga's embrace felt safe at that moment.

"What do I do?" Izuku's voice broke. "I don't want to be the villain... I'm a hero! I'm a hero-" Izuku broke down into crying. 

"You know, being a villain isn't so bad Izuku. I know the whole committing crimes sounds bad but most people become villains to protect their families or to earn money for doctor bills. Some become villains to fix society and make it better." Toga paused for a moment. "So, Izuku... you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Do you want to have some fun?" 

Izuku at Toga and then nodded. He didn't know why he nodded but he did. Toga washed him up dragged him to the amusement park so they could enjoy their day. Toga pulled him all the way to the Ferris wheel. (Small Silent Voice spoiler)

"This one looks like so much fun! I hear this is where all the most romantic stuff happens! Kind of like that anime Silent Voice!"

"Sil-Silent Voice! Did you even finish that movie!? Nothing good happens in the Ferris Wheel!" 

"So you do speak! I was starting to worry!" Toga giggled. "and yes, I did finish that movie. It was kind of funny"

"Toga you're pretty messed up..." Izuku laughed nervously. He felt the blush creep up his face.

"You better not fall for a villain Izuku!" Toga got closer to Izuku's face and it just made his face even redder. Toga moved away from Izuku's face so they could get on the Ferris Wheel. Toga waited for Izuku to sit down so she could sit on his lap.

(I wrote this next part while doing my homework so it's not the best. Btw does anyone know the two parts to a phospholipid?)

"Nope, sit next to me but not on me!" Toga pouted but sat as close as she could to him. Toga got too close to Izuku's face again. "What are you doing?" Izuku could feel red creep up his face again.

"You look cute when you blush" Toga moved away from Izuku's face but Izuku pulled her in for a kiss. Izuku knew he shouldn't kiss her but in the moment it felt right. Izuku closed his eyes and held the kiss for as long as he could. When he finally broke the kiss Toga was staring at him with a huge grin on her face.

"So does this mark your first day as a villain?" Izuku looked down. "Izu! You can't be sad on our first date!"

"Wh-what do you mean the first date!? Toga-"

"You can say no! This is our first date!" Toga slowly inched her way onto Izuku's lap. Finally, he let her sip on his lap. 

"Is this necessary?" Toga beamed at Deku. "Alright then..."

(Wtf is a cell surface marker???? CRAP I FORGOT MY BOOK! AHHHH! I apologize to my lovely readers... this is just my 4th mental breakdown this week)

The Ferris wheel ride ended after what felt like forever. Deku wasn't sure how much more he could take of Toga staring at him. When they got off they saw a bunch of pro heroes entering the park. They were looking around like they were looking for someone. 

"Toga! Pro heroes!" Toga turned around brandishing her knife. "Put your knife away! We're not fighting them!"

"I'm in a good mood today! Of course, we're fighting them!" Toga ran full speed at one of the heroes. Izuku recognized him immediately. It was the rookie hero who was climbing the ranks quickly. 

(I'm going to be making some pro hero OC's bc you guys would probably hate me if I killed actual characters in the anime)

"Toga that's the pro hero Sound Muffler! He's an expert in hand to hand combat! He can hear every move you make!" 

"The kids smart! You can't beat me, little girl" Sound Muffler grabbed Toga's wrist and slammed her on the ground. Toga let out a grunt but got back up like nothing happened. "I can hear everything! I can hear your footsteps and I can hear your heart rate, Nothing can surprise me!" 

Toga, who didn't care, continued to attack the pro until she ran out of energy. Sound Muffler, however, did not have a single scratch on him. 

"Had your fun little girl? Where is the boy? The one with green hair? He's wanted dead or alive and we're allowed to do whatever it takes to find him. That includes killing you." A crowd began to form to watch the fight happen. 

Izuku knew he needed to act. He had an idea. Izuku connected his phone to the amusement park speakers. Nobody stopped him because everyone was too busy watching the fight. He went on a frequency app he downloaded for school. He played the highest frequency he could. It was a frequency that only bats and humans with super hearing could hear.

Sound Muffler fell and covered his ears. It reminded Izuku of what a dog does when they hear a dog whistle. Toga took this as her chance. The crowd ran away screaming as Toga plunged her knife into Sound Mufflers' chest.

"I hate people like you" Toga watched as the other pros ran away. "Izu-kun!" Toga was practically bouncing up and down with joy. She grabbed Izuku and they left the amusement park together. The crowd of people stopped running and stared in horror.

"That's the kid who killed All Might"

"He's a monster"

"Didn't he go to U.A.?"

"He's pure evil"

Izuku tried to ignore them but their words still got to him. He was evil. He killed the symbol of peace out in the open and he did it with a smile on his face.