The search for Deku

(I couldn't find a picture so enjoy a bowl of noodles, Also, sorry that the 3rd part came out so late. I didn't expect people to actually read this lol)

"Present Mic! We found him! He was at the mall yesterday!" Aizawa had been reviewing camera footage since he woke up. "He's alive, and he must know we're looking for him! That kids smart." 

"Well, to be fair that disguise is stupid. We can still see his fluffy green hair... The glasses would throw off any face detectors though..." Mic was acting super weird. He seemed to be analytical all of a sudden. 

"Mic go tell Nezu! I'll see if I can spot which way Midoriya left so we have a general direction of where they might be" Aizawa began scrolling through the footage using a computer software. He took a picture of Midoriya and sent it to the computer software so the computer can find him. He had no idea what he was doing. He was just following the instructions on the piece of paper the police gave him. 

When he was done he figured out which way Midoriya went. He knew the area well enough to know that a covinence store had a camera that went out into the street. He had to find a villain that held a girl hostage. It was kept underwraps so Aizawa decided to help out. 

Aizawa got up and scribbled on a piece of paper then left to go look for his student. 

"I swear Izuku, if you're dead I will kill you"

Izuku's andToga's P.O.V:

"Hey Izu! I have a fun game we can play!" Midoriya sighed. "Since you want to turn me into a hero so bad... I'll turn you into a villain!"

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?" Izuku looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing his new clothes. They were just like the clothes he'd usually wear but he didn't like them for some reason. He looked at his face. He had bags under his eyes and a noticeable scar on his lip. He was surprised he didn't look so bad. 

"I'll convince you..." Toga stood outside of the door while Izuku was getting ready to take a shower. Once she heard the water turn on she opened the door.

"Hey! What are you doing! Get out Toga!" Toga with her clothes still on got in the shower with him. "Toga! Y-you can't just come in here! Toga!"

"Well, are you convinced yet? or do I need to take my clothes off?" Toga had a creepy smile again.

"N-no! please don't do that! Let me finish my shower and I'll think about it!" Izuku was ready to say anything to get Toga out of the shower. Her eyes were drifting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 

"Kay, I'll be waiting!" Toga got out of the shower and Izuku breathed a sigh of relief. 

When Izuku got out of the shower and got dressed, he was met with a chair and some rope.

"Toga?" He looked around the room but couldn't find Toga. Those were both really bad signs. "C-come on Toga! You-you better not tie me u-up!" Izuku could tell she was watching him. 

Toga giggled. It was fun seeing him so scared from a chair and some rope. 

"You'd really think I'd tie you up? That's cute... Maybe we should try that!" Toga grabbed Deku from behind. He struggled to escape her grasp. Toga pushed Izuku onto the floor. "Or I could be you again! I could make it so they'll never find you! You gave them a trail to follow... Why not confuse them?"

"Toga please..."

"So now you're begging me?" Toga got up off of Deku. "Be like me Deku! We can have to much fun together! We can run the world! We can kill who we want! We can hurt who we want! Be a villain!" She waved her arms around frantically when she spoke. "I'm just kidding. How was my villain speech? Did it convince you?"

"Of course not! Toga why would I become a villain? Think about that. Why would it benefit me to become a villain?" Izuku began to walk away from the conversation but Toga said something that stopped him in his tracks.

"Kacchan" Toga giggled. "You should kill Kacchan" 

"Toga! Don't hurt Kacchan!" Toga saw it for a second. Deku got angry.

"Why not? He bullied you relentlessly for years and you still call him your friend. After he kicked your frienship under the rug and ruined your life?"

"Toga!" Toga smiled Deku finally broke. "Kacchan doesn't deserve to die! No one deserves to die! Shut up! He hurt me but it all turned out okay in the end... I'm fine..." Toga wrapped her arms around Izuku. 

A few hours later:

Toga got up to answer the door. When she opened the door she was immediately put in cuffs. Izuku got out of bed to see what was going on. He opened the door and was greeted by Mr. Aizawa giving him a big hug. 

"Izu-Kun!" The other pro's who helped arrest Toga ended up fighting her while her hands were still behind her back. Toga slipped one of her wrists out of the cuffs. She gave Izuku her signature creepy smile. 

Deku watched as one of the pro's lifted his hand to fire off a quirk. He recognised the hero by the way he was standing. His name was Phoenix and he had a fire quirk that let him shoot fireballs out of his palms.

He saw Toga's face and he knew he had to act. She looked scared. He tackled Toga to get her out of the way. 

"Izu? I thought you wanted to go home? Do you really love me?" 

"Y-you saved me so I saved you... A life for a life right?" Izuku looked up at Aizawa after feeling the glare he was getting. 

"Kid, She's a villain! She hurt so many people! Let the pros handle this" Izuku walked away from Toga and went behind Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa was right, she's a villain

"Izu-kun?" Toga's eyes were swimming with tears. "Don't leave me...I don't want to be alone again..."

"I'm sorry..." Deku gave Toga a determined look. He jumped onto Mr. Aizawa making him fall. "Run Toga!" While the pros were distracted by Izuku's sudden lapse of judgement, Toga ran as fast as she could away from the scene. She gave Izuku a happy smile then left.

"Midoriya! Get the hell off me..." Mr. Aizawa looked super angry. It make Izuku's blood run cold. "I can't believe you would save her. You know she's a villain! Midoriya, seriously?" Izuku didn't know what to say. He was helping her because she was scared. 

Toga got away, that's all that matters.

(Sorry this one took so long! I had writers block for the longest time! I figured it out though. Thanks for reading - Noodel)