Dead Might

Okay so I messed up and this chapter got deleted so I wrote it again

Izuku made his way down the halls. He ran as fast as he could. He knew that Aizawa would understand.

Izuku gripped Toga's knife in his hand. He stole it from the room next to his interrogation room. He looked at the ominous stains on the knife.

He didn't plan to use the knife but he could threaten anyone who tried to stop him. He ran down a long flight of stairs before stopping at the doors.

The second he leaves, he can't go back. He'll be a villain.

He took a deep breath then ran out the door as fast as he could. He had no time to look back.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might stood in his way. "Where are you going?" All Might glanced down at the knife uneasily.

"I'm leaving"

"You can't leave! Young Midoriya! If you leave you can never be a hero!"

"What do I care! I've been told that my entire life! My entire life!" He stepped closer to All Might. "You've had everything handed to you! You got this awesome quirk handed to you, which you mastered right away! You are not my hero! You're just some washed-up guy in a hero suit!"

"You know that's not true..."

"YOU LEFT ME ALONE ON A ROOFTOP AFTER CRUSHING MY DREAMS!" He turned the knife in his hands. "You're such a fake"

"Young Midoriya! Stop this! You're causing a scene!" All Might pointed to the crowd around them.

"So now you're worried about your image! I HATE YOU! I HATE HERO SOCIETY! WOULD HALF OF THE HEROES OUT THERE SAVE LIVES IF THEY WEREN'T PAID OR WEREN'T FAMOUS!? Would you save me if I was a villain?"

"MIDORIYA THATS-"

"WHAT!? YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR IMAGE NOW!?" Izuku stepped closer causing All Might to step back. "ALL YOU'VE EVER CARED ABOUT IS HAVING A SUCCESSOR! I HATE YOU! YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF!" Izuku covered his mouth. All Might grabbed his hand.

"You seemed like such a good kid... It seems I made a mistake in choosing you..." All Might turned away. Deku felt his arm move before he could stop it.

"SHUT UP!" He plunged the knife right through All Might's chest. All Might stumbled then fell. Deku heard screams all around him. He pulled the knife from All Might's chest.

"All Might... I-" Tears ran down his cheeks. He watched as the pros ran out of the building. They stared at Deku in shock. "I-I'm sorry! I-I did-Didn't mean to kill him!" Deku broke down into sobs.

"Oh my God..." Aizawa stood at the front of the crowd with his hand over his mouth. "Midoriya you-"

"I KNOW!" Deku stood up. "He deserved it..." Deku felt his stomach drop. He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. As soon as he finished two pros ran at him.

"We'll stop evil like you!" The pro stopped in his tracks immediately. He looked at Deku's expression. He was just a terrified kid. Deku held his finger out. Before Aizawa could erase his quirk the pro was sent flying.

"I'm done, I can't do this anymore... If you want evil, you'll see evil" Deku gripped Toga's knife harder. Getting away from this crowd of pros was going to be hard. Aizawa locked eyes with him.

"Kid, it's not too late to come with us... It's okay, you're not in trouble"

"Heroes say that when they are dealing with an unstable criminal but I won't be tricked Aizawa... I-I wanted to be a hero too you know" Hot tears ran down Deku's face.

"Just surrender, I promise it's not too late"

"it is too late... I just stabbed the number one hero!" Deku turned around and ran. He ran as fast as he could. To his surprise, no pros tried to stop him.

Aizawa Pov:

Aizawa stopped the pros trying to chase after him.

"Don't worry, we'll see him again... He's not a bad kid... He just needs a psyche evaluation, who knows what that monster did to him"

"Aizawa, We need to go after him!"

"No, we need to get All Might to the hospital! If he dies, who will be our new symbol of peace? Who will keep the people from panicking?" Aizawa looked at All Might who was trying his best to hold his form together.

"Im... fine..."

The pros loaded All Might into an ambulance and watched him take off.

Aizawa sat down on the ground and hung his head low. He made a mistake. A big one.