CHAPTER 1: FIRST CONVERSATION

I was just an ordinary student in Wasuthorn High School. I never cared about anything, even my academic performance, I don't even care if I got low grades, as long as I pass. I don't know any famous student in school, but my friend told me, I'm famous in our school. Dana, my friend, told me how boys and girls look at me at school. I don't want to boast, but I also don't want to deny that I got looks that people envy. Dana was my only friend. I don't talk to anyone except her. I don't need to talk to other people, I can read their thoughts. Reading people's mind is my ability since I entered high school. That's a secret I don't tell anyone, even Dana. At first, I thought I was just hallucinating, but time pass by, I knew it wasn't.

"Hey," Dana snapped her finger in front of my face.

"What?"

"I said finish your food before making fantasies in your mind with a guy named Wave," Dana said.

"Who?"

"The guy you're looking at." -Dana

"Am I looking at anyone?"

"Really? Oh whatever, just avoid Prince Andrew Wasuthorn a.k.a. Wave, no one wants to get involve with him," Dana said.

"Really?" I said and pointed those girls who came near that man. But he just left them, without any word spoken.

"They're desperate of getting inside his heart, which is so  impossible," Dana said.

"I see," I said.

"Hey, have you heard of the news about last night? It's in the school's private page, someone got missing again, it usually happens quarterly, and still no body has been recovered," Dana said.

I just stared at her with a blank expression.

"Oh right, why am I telling you such things even though I know you don't care about anything," Dana said.

"C'mon, let's get cleaned up, we have class," I stood up.

"Going to class but not listening to the lecture," Dana said.

"At least I enter the class, unlike you, skipping classes just to meet boyfriends-s-s," I said.

"Speaking of boyfriends, I heard from one of my boyfriends that Angelo seems to like you," Dana said.

"Seems?"

"They just noticed how often Angelo looks at you from afar, but he doesn't tell a word," Dana said.

"Whatever, " I said and walked. Dana followed me to the classroom.

When we reached the classroom, the teacher hasn't arrive yet. I saw Alexa stared at me, 'she's just an ordinary brat who's afraid of talking to anyone, why do boys look at her with desire?' she has in mind.

I don't care whatever anyone would say, as long as I live in peace.

After a moment, the teacher arrived, with someone, the guy they call Wave.

" Good morning class, the student Council President wants to discuss something with you," Ms. Peterson said.

"Hi Wave," the other girls said. 

"Quiet," Ms. Peterson said.

"You must have heard about the missing student. We have recognized her identity as Alianna Montello from room 4/3, if you know any details about her, please report to the student council office." -Wave

After his brief speech in class, he left the room. By the way, I'm in room 4/2.

After class, Dana asked me to come with her to meet her boyfriend 1, since I won't do anything naman, sinamahan ko na lang siya. Hindi ko naman alam na friend pala ng jowa nito yung sinasabi niyang Angelo. Banal ang pangalan, pero mukhang makasalanan.