First Pride

There was a school vote on whether there should be a pride parade at Hogwarts during pride, of course the ones who voted yes won. Draco told the Slytherins he voted no, but he voted yes. He was trans, but nobody knew that. 

It was the first Parade, it was in Hogsmeade. They were selling flags, doing face paint and there were songs playing. It was the best thing Draco had ever witnessed. He wanted to take part of course. So, he bought a medium trans flag and wore it around his neck like a cape.

He wore his rainbow binder and a pair of shorts. He only wore the binder and no shirt over it. He saw Luna also wearing a trans flag. So he walked over. "Hi Luna"
"Oh hello Draco, I thought you voted for no pride."
"Why would I vote no for something I want and would take part in?"
"Are you part of the community?"
"Yep!" Luna looked at his binder and smiled. "You're trans too?"
"Heh yeah"
"Awesome. It's always nice to know I'm not the only one"
"Trans female?"
"Yeah" she laughed and then Ginny came over. "Hey Malfoy"
"Hey Weasley" 

*Harry's pov*

I was walking around with Ron and Hermione. Hermione with her lesbian flag and Ron with his pansexual flag. I of course had my bi flag. We were all walking around, Hermione was with Pansy and Ron was with Blaise. I was looking for Draco. "Hey Harry? Who are you looking for?"
"Malfoy"
"Darcy Malfoy?"
"His name is Draco, Ron"
"Yeah yeah whatever" Blaise flicked him on the ear "Okay sorry, Draco Malfoy"
"Thank you Ron"

After a while I kinda gave up looking for him. I'll find him eventually, I was interrupted from thinking by singing. I couldn't pinpoint the voice, but I did recognise it. I looked up to see a bunch of people crowded in the centre of Hogsmeade. "What's going on Harry?"
"Someone's singing"
"Don't you know who's singing?" Pansy asked "No. Who?"
"I'll let you wait and see, come on" We walked forward through the crowd and saw... Draco?! He was an excellent singer although he hadn't started T(estosterone)  yet. He still sounded like a girl, but he didn't care. He was about half way through the song. When I heard something amazing in the song
" Don't be a drag, just be a queen, whether you're broke or evergreen. 
You're black, white, beige chola descent, you're Lebanese, you're orient.
Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today, 'cause baby you were born this way!
No matter Gay, straight or bi, lesbian transgendered life," he put his hand on his chest as if to point to himself, "I'm on the right track, baby I was born to survive 
No matter black, white or beige, Chola or orient made, I'm on the right track baby I was born to be brave!" he really cared and it shocked everyone when they looked at who was singing, especially everyone in Slytherin who weren't Pansy and Blaise.

He reached his hand out for me to take, I did. It wasn't a handshake but before I could ask him what he was doing, his lips were on mine, I didn't question it and kissed back. The crowd was cheering like mad.