Adrinette: hard work

Marinette was rushing around her messy office. And when I say messy I mean Fabric allover the floor, stringing every book and Manicans either drenched in half finished clothing or they were knocked over on the floor. She had a due date for her boss to have all her clothes done and ready for be copied in two days. She hadn't even left her office in 4 days. And even worse hadn't seen her lovely husband in 2 days. Oh how she wanted to sleep in her bed with him. NO! She had to get these thoughts out of her head. She had to finish this!

"Found It!" She yelled pulling the roll of purple fabric from a pile.

"Good job Milady." The emerald eyed blondie said leaning with his hand on the wall behind her. She had been to Busy to even notice that her husband came in. She turned around to face him. She was shocked at first to see Adrien Behind her in nothing more but his underwear. Her cheeks stared to what up with a barely noticable blush.

"Wh-what do you need Kitty?" She asked the almost naked Boy infront of her.

"I need you Princess." The boy pretty much whined to her moving closer to her. She turned around and stepped over a pile of fabric standing a manican back up.

"I'm sorry Adrien, I need to focus right now. I cant have any distractions. And your very distracting." She said wrapping the fabric around the Manican.

"Since when am I such a distraction?" The blondie said crossing his arms.

"You've always been a distraction Chaton. One of the things I like about you, i just dont need a distraction right now." She got the measurements on the fabric and went over to her desk and sat down in her desk chair working with the fabric giving the spot that her husband once stood now empty. "Were did he go?" Her mind wondered as her eyes scanned the room for her husband but then her eyes shot down to her husband kneeling on the ground infront of her rubbing his finger in circles on her slit through her clothes.
"A-Adrien.."  she said staring at him. Adrien looked uou p meeting her eyes that showed full well what he was doing.

"Cant you make a little time for me?" He asked looking down and kissing the spot on her pants were her slit was.

"I'm sorry Adrien." The Bluenette said glancing down at him but continued to work on the fabric. She could feel Adrien pulling at her pants trying to get them off. She so wanted to give in, and so did her pussy. She could feel if throbbing wanting the sweet release of Adrien, but she had to get the designs done and made. But on the other hand 5 minutes wouldn't hurt. She had 2 more days after all. Marinette finally gave into Adriens pulls and took off her pants for her.
Adrien stood her pants off throwing the away not caring where they landed and licked her slit. Marinette tilted her head back abit taking in the sweet release that her husband gave her. Adrien ran his finger down her slit, before licking his index and middle finger before sticking them up into her clit. Marinette threw her head back.
Marinette let the half moan sounding

"Adrien", leave her mouth signaling that she wanted more. Adrien took his fingers out and stuck them back in repeatedly getting faster gradually. He stopped licking the juices off his fingers, making sure the lick off ever bit. Then he put his mouth up to her pussy to lick the juices from there too.
As much as Marinette wanted to continue she knew she couldn't.

"Okay Chaton, I need to get back to work." She turned back to her desk to continue with the fabric. But Adrien wasn't satisfied.

"But a wasn't done." He stated laying his head on her lap trying to get her attention, but Marinette just pushed his head away. His mouth fell open, she had never just pushed him away. Oh it was on.

Adrien went over to the other side of her desk and hopped on it sitting there looking at her.
"I'm not done yet Milady". He said snickering a bit before slipping his dick through the cut in his boxers, letting it free. Marinette looked over at him, she wanted so badly to stop but she knew she had to keep going, sneaking looks at him every once and awhile. His grunts and moans filled the room. There was something about him Fucking himself that turned her on. That's it she had enough she got up and walked over to him wrapping her arms around him pulling him into a passionate kiss, then whispered in his ear "Fuck me already stupid Cat", they met eyes and he answered "I knew you would let me sooner or later".
______________________________________
Well that was fun to write. Never in my life would I have thought I would ever be reading this stuff. Non the less writing it. But yet here we are. I hope you enjoyed it. I sure enjoyed writing it. I think I'm getting the hang of this. But I have to admit. It seems a but cheesy.
~Word count: 832~