She still has the tea pot that was in here since then.

Her throw pillows were neatly set down.

Yes I got to her room and didn't get killed nor am I dead. Phew.

(Erica p.o.v.)

Ben got to my room. He was about to open my door then he thought against it. Darn it I wanted to see him get tasered for some reason.

Then Ben got into my room by kicking the door down and then waiting 15 seconds and then jumped the sensor that was on the floor.

Ben didn't know I was hiding in my bedroom by the time he got in. I pushed him onto my bed. I then quickly put the door back up.

We then started making out. I enjoyed it. We then stopped.

"Very impresve Ben. You have gotten a whole lot better. All we need to work on is your  reflexes  and your shooting is still bad. That you think you succeeded but now we have to work on the real target. Shooting from far away" I said

"Aww come on. The reason that I made the gun that is voice activated and then chases the target you say is because if someone like me came along again. Whoever that would be wouldn't have to do anything but speak. That gun is more programmed for stupid bad shooters like me" Ben said.

It did make me laugh. Ben was right the gun where the bullet would chase your target was made for him. Funny thing he made it. 

"Benjamin don't talk about yourself like that" mom.., said.

"Yeah Ben I like you just the way you are. Idiotic, stupid, dumbass, fun, little twerp,strong,cute,kind,caring and hot and many more things. You make me very Happy" I said with a smile.

"Erica why did you just call your boyfriend names. That is not nice. If you want to get married you better keep this one and be kind to him so he will stay" mom said.

"Oh Catherine it is fine. Erica I love you just the way you are. Also I would never choose to leave someone like you" Ben said

It warmed my heart. I kissed him on the cheek.

"That is so nice of your two" mom said.

"Ok mom what are you doing in here" I asked her.

"Well we need to talk. We picked stuff up about Spyder" she replied.

We went to grandpas office. It was quite nice.

(???? p.o.v.)

I got another ring call. I pushed the button that said call back in 15 min.

I was busy right now.

The person called 15 minutes later.

"Hi is this Agent******" some guy asked

"Yes it is. What do you want" I asked

"Well we aren't going to put much pressure on you so we all decided that what young Agent***** tells young Agent*******. She or he will make the plan. Then she or he will tell you the plan. This starts in three months. That is all she or he knows." The guy said

"Ok bye" I said and hung up.

(Erica p.o.v.)

"The plan will start in 3 months. That is when we will start our mission." Rikkie said

"Does anyone know how to take them down" Vivian asked.

We all faced Ben.

"I don't know right now" Ben said.