I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU - 3

"Ranbir, this is..." Prachi began, only to trail off, for words failed to describe the beauty of the scene that had been placed before her eyes.

"...it's....spectacular!" She finally managed.

Ranbir's smile automatically widened seeing the immense amount of happiness on his love's beautiful face, him being the reason for it. While his eyes were glued to her face, Prachi was simply unable to remove her eyes off her surroundings. She deliberately closed her eyes, in order to make sure that this dreamlike moment wasn't actually a fabrication of her mind. She opened her eyes immediately only to find Ranbir's Paris the most beautiful place she had ever witnessed.

In front of her was greenery everywhere. Her first love according to him. The glamorous purity of the moonlight kissed the tip of the bushes, tinting them with a slightly yellowish hue. The sky above her, being dimly lit by the angelic shimmer of the flawless circular moon, reflected the colours of her heart, being painted with different shades of blue, green and scarlet, while the millions of stars stitched in the same blanket, just added on to its magnificent beauty. A silent yet pacifying darkness had covered the entire scenery around her, the numerous fireflies which seemed embedded in the air working as an additional charm to its divine beauty. The calmness of the gentle breeze mixed with the satisfying fragrance of the blossoms adorning the bushes, relaxed each and every worry and anticipation that had been present in her heart at that moment. It was all so heavenly.

Both Ranbir as well as Prachi had been completely lost in admiring their respective beauties. Ranbir was too lost in her innocent face to break the silence, while Prachi had just been spellbound the entire time.

Prachi raised her hand in the air, in an attempt to catch the stunning beauty flying all around her between her fingers, but in vain. She pouted a little at her failure. Ranbir just stared at her, bemused, with his pure love for her mirrored in his eyes. How can someone be so pure, innocent, cute and beautiful all at the same time? He wondered.

"Ranbir...." Prachi finally said in a low voice, still engrossed in her surroundings to notice his unfluctuating gaze on her.

"....this is heavenly! I don't even know how to express it in words. I'm really so thankful to you for bringing me here." She said, finally turning to meet his eyes.

"You like it?" Ranbir asked tentatively.

"No." Prachi shook her head and she could swear Ranbir's hopeful face had suddenly turned to one that reflected confusion mixed with dejection and apology.

"I love it, you idiot!" She continued before playfully hitting his head, laughing at his sudden change of emotions. 'Such a kid he is!' She thought to herself, admiring him.

"Woah!" Said Ranbir, huffing. "You almost gave me a heart attack! I had no idea what I would do next if this failed to impress you!" He complained.

"You really are an idiot! How on earth can such a beautiful surprise fail to impress me, Ranbir?" That too, coming from you.

"Well in that case, your surprises have just had a start, my highness! Just wait for it!" Ranbir jumped like a child.

"Where is our symbol of love, though?" She teased.

However, Ranbir did not fail to notice her use of the word 'our' associated with 'symbol of love'. He just smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders before spinning her around.

"Welcome to Ranbir Kohli's personal Eiffel Tower!"

Her eyes beamed with the shock of happiness yet again. Rooted before her was a magnificent piece of wood covered with thick greenery at the top, displaying a spectacular gradient of colours formed due to the brightly shining objects above it, accompanied by the beautiful glowing creatures flying around it.