MY DIL GOES HMMM.....TJOL - 3

The phrases knitted her eyebrows together as she frowned evidently. Another riddle! What a nice game of Treasure Hunt had she been indulged into without her own knowledge! Something at the end of the letter then caught her attention - something written in comparatively smaller letters and a different font.

_______________________________

'Here's the next surprise for you as promised. Not as lovely as your smile, but special enough to return that very smile to your beautiful features.'

__________________________________

The words erased her frown a bit, as she slid the card behind the others with a soft smile accompanied by eyes that reflected her excitement to see the next object, only to find another picture - one that once again brought back numerous of nostalgic memories - as she stared at it reminiscing those pleasant moments.

Two opposite souls in a frame again

Two opposite souls in a frame again. The time they 'officially' became friends - just to irritate each other. A tangible glimpse snatched from the beautiful cloud of flashbacks that his words had painted before her eyes only seconds ago. Her hands involuntarily moved towards the picture, as she caressed it gently, still lost in her thoughts. Staring at the photograph for a long minute, living those moments and the carefree, light hearted conversations once again, she slowly collected the new picture behind the previous one that was still clutched in her hands, before the card that was revealed now as a result of her recent action once again caught her attention.

The presence of the riddle still being there gradually registered in her mind as soon as her vision caught a sight of the black writing. Rolling her eyes at the paper for its mere existence, she sighed once, before her lips muttered the lines once again. What could this be now?

Prachi chewed on her lower lip as she continued to dig through the mysterious bunch of words in order to find an essence of some meaningful phrases, her eyes all the while staring at the piece of paper before her with all her concentration.

Her orbs suddenly lit up with a spark on their own as something dawned on her mind simultaneously. There could have been only one thing which could have been described by the words written before her eyes. How could she not get it? After all it was her second love - nature being the first. Ranbir really had shown up after a good number of candidates in the queue, but had of course ultimately acquired the top spot in the same list, if sorted by the order of priorities. And her second love meant only five letters. B-o-o-k-s!

An ecstatic smile involuntarily appeared on her lips. She began to move towards the library when something stopped her once again. Tightening her jaws as she thought for a while, she once again glanced at the golden card in her hand.

'Jiske liye jazbaat sirf ek shabd hai'

Something didn't seem quite right. Of course she knew that books didn't possess the basic essence of life needed, but for some reasons she didn't believe that books were alien to the term 'feelings'. To her, a book had been an escape as well as a mirror of reality to many things. The pages might not contain emotions themselves, but the words they wore had the power to move mountains and melt solidified hearts. Maybe there was another thing which could have been defined by the words before her. But what, if not books?