✰ Chapter Ten ✰

Start from the beginning

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

I walked into my house looking sad and saw my mom in the kitchen. 

"Fluttershy dear, are you alright?" my mom asked.

"Uhm not really. Can we talk?" I replied.

"Sure, let me make some tea. Meet me in the family room." She grabbed the two teas on the counter and walked over to the family room. she sat on the couch. "Now," She sipped her tea and handed me my cup. "What exactly are we talking about here?"

"Uh so there's something that has been bothering me and I'm kind of confused." I lifted my head up from sipping the tea to find her giving me a big smile. "I-I think I may have a crush on a girl? B-but I'm not saying I'm lesbian! I don't know honestly.. can't I just like who I want to like without slapping a label on?" I stuttered a bit. 

"Fluttershy, Dear. You know this family supports the Lgbtq+ community immensely." She picked up her tea and walked over to me. She sat down on the arm of the chair and brought me into a side hug. "No one hates you for liking who you like, you can't control it. And if you don't want a label, don't put a label. Okay honey?" she rubbed my back and stood up. 

I didn't say anything and she walked away. I walked upstairs to my room and planted my face into the bed. My bunny hopped over to me. "Why do bad things always happen to me? I'm so scared that now I want to just isolate myself in my room with you." I said, petting my bunny. 

What do the initials TD stand for, I thought examining the letter. I grabbed my laptop from my nightstand and went into a private browser. I started searching until I found a band, The Dazzlings. They play every night at a teen/young adult hangout. 

I took out my phone and started a group call but only three people answered: Pinkie, Twilight and Sunset. 

Sunset Shimmer: Hey Fluttershy. Why'd you do a group call?

Fluttershy: Uhm guys, I think the initials on the letter stand for The Dazzlings. 

Twilight Sparkle: Who are the 'The Dazzlings'?

Pinkie Pie: Silly, The Dazzlings are a band. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and I all went to the hangout one time because Thunderlane invited Rarity. They always have hoodies on but they said tonight they will reveal who they are and will be doing a special concert.

Sunset Shimmer: I feel like I've heard the name The Dazzlings.

Pinkie Pie: HAHA, Sunset you are so funny. I literally just told you who The Dazzlings were.

Sunset Shimmer: No, Pinkie. I know that but the name sounded familiar before you explained them. I can't put my finger on it.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh well, don't stress it.

Fluttershy: I hate this idea but why don't the 4 of us go to the hangout and see who The Dazzlings really are. 

Sunset Shimmer: I also hate the idea but if it will bring us closer to any clues then count me in.

Twilight Sparkle: me as well. 

Pinkie Pie: Uh sure. My parent's are a little bit strict so I'll just sneak out.

Fluttershy: Well Pinkie, I've met your parents and they aren't 'a little bit' strict. I think It's best if you stay, I don't want you getting into trouble.

Pinkie Pie: And miss out on all the fun?! No way! I'll take the risk Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Uh alright, if you say so. And guys we need to wear some kind of disguises so people don't suspect us. And make sure your disguise hides the ankle bracelets. If whoever is behind this kills again tonight the same time and place, we will be in even more trouble..

Everyone hung up. I started looking in my closet for some kind of clothing but everything screamed cottagecore or soft girl. I started looking through my boxes of other clothing and found a punk outfit. I decided to wear that, walked out the door quietly without anyone suspecting me, and rode off on my bike. 

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

I parked my bike and saw a group of three, I almost couldn't recognize them until I saw their vehicles. I walked over to them. "You guys look different.. but in a good way!" I said examining their outfits.

Twilight and Sunset were wearing matching outfits which included a fur coat, short tight-fitting dresses, long boots, berets, and matching flame glasses. Sunset wore a sparkly red dress while Twilight wore a hot pink sparkly dress. Their boots and berets were both white. Sunset had her hair out in a side part and Twilight had her hair in a low bun with curly strands of hair out on the side. Pinkie Pie straightened her hair but still had a lot of volume to it. She was wearing a white off the shoulder blouse, long loose jeans, and white sneakers. She had rhinestone encrusted hoop earrings and wore white coloured small glasses.

"Thanks Fluttershy, but is my dress supposed to be this short?" Twilight asked, pulling down her dress.

"Twilight don't worry, the dress looks good on you and it already covers your butt so you're good." Sunset chuckled, taking Twilight's hands off her dress. "Also you have a cute butt." she winked, and started to walk into the building. 

"Twilight, that was very gay. You guys are sus." Pinkie Pie squinted her eyes and started following Sunset. 

Twilight rubbed her arm and looked up at me. "You alright?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, I guess. Also I love your outfit Fluttershy! The makeup and just the whole outfit looks good on you to be honest." 

"Why thank you Twilight! I honestly felt a little insecure about wearing the outfit since it's not my usual style but I mean no one will recognize me. Hopefully."

"Same, I'm kind of insecure about this outfit even though no one will recognize me. I'm even wearing contacts! I mean it's really new for me but Sunset insisted because the glasses could give me off."

"Wait, why do you feel insecure? Is it because It's not your usual style?" I asked. 

"I mean I don't mind the style, It's just because my body lol. I'm built like a stick with tiny features." She gave off a weak laugh and then put her head down.

"Twilight, whatever body you have you will good in anything!" I smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Anyways we should follow them in." She nodded, and we walked in together. Right when we walked in The cloaked people on the stage revealed themselves. It turned out to be Adagio, Sonata, and Aria. 

"Bruh!" Sunset yelled.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

Anyways Stan Fluttershy, any body looks good in anything. It's totally okay to be insecure but like we need to stop listening to 'societys opinions' and wear whatever the fuck we want. As long as we are comfortable, our clothing choice shouldn't matter B)

Bruh Chain for Sunset- i will start