✰ Chapter Six ✰

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"I never thought it would be her you know, yeah she could be mean at times but she wasn't a bad person." rarity wiped the running mascara off her face, "she's just-"

"A narcissist." Rainbow Dash

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack yelled, slapping rainbow with her hat.

"What? It's true."

"Isn't that what you are, Dash?" Sunset laughed historically 

"Actually no, sunset" Rainbow Dash walked over to sunset tussling her hair. "Let me educate you right quick. And not just you Sunset, all of you since you guys want to look at me like that"

Rainbow Dash reached into her backpack grabbing her phone.

"I'm gonna sit this one out, dash is about to educate y'all" Soarin said sitting on the curb next to Sunset.

"uh yeah no shit, she literally just said that" Sunset grabbed her vaping pen.

"Oh, so you vape? I'm not really surprised since you hang out with Adagio too."

"Can you not? I hate when people judge me off a damn vape."

"Oh my bad, I didn't mean for it to sound rude I just hate people who vape you know?" Soarin turned his direction to face Sunset. "It hurts your lungs and it can really affect your skin in the future."

"You think i'm stupid? I know that. I use this pen because I have horrible anxiety. I'm glad that no one has seen me have an anxiety attack or they'd shower me with pity."

Soarin and Sunset just sat there silently. The only noise that could be heard is Rainbow Dash hollering about the difference between narcissism and Confidence.

Sunset put her head in her hands, groaned to herself, lifted her head up and faced the direction of Soarin.

"Look, I'm sorry for going off on you but it's just I already work 2 jobs, go to highschool, and live by myself. Therapy is SO expensive these days, and I don't really know who to trust."

"It's okay. I can't exactly understand where you're coming from but I can support in whatever you choose to do."

"Thanks. You know, Rainbow Dash is really lucky to have you. Wish I could have someone like that." Sunset's facial expression lowered, she turned the other way looking at someone.

Soarin caught her staring at Twilight Sparkle. "So, you like her?" he said catching Sunset's attention.

Sunset blushed at first then replied. "I don't know honestly. I think I like two people at the same time but I keep on stressing over the fact that I know I could never be with either of them."

"And why's that?" Soarin asked.

"Well for starters, I don't even know if Twilight is straight or not or even ready for a relationship with anyone. I feel like she's flirting with me, but some people just act gay or affectionate to people you know? and Flash, we dated before but then I started acting out and getting attached to drugs. I don't so drugs anymore but I still vape to help with my anxiety."

"I don't even know what to tell you to be honest. I've only dated one person and that's Dash and I'm straight so I wouldn't know how that feels." Soarin patted Sunset on the back, while sunset put her head back in her hands. "Hey, I'm not really good on advice but I just want to tell you that you should just let things play out. Life is honestly unpredictable."

"Thank you, Soarin. Maybe you should be my therapist because honestly that felt good to let out." Sunset sighed in relief.

"Yeah but i'm gonna have to charge you like 50 bucks so I can new tires." Soarin chuckled.