✰ Chapter Eight ✰

Zacznij od początku

I patted Pinkie's shoulder to get her attention. "You know I'm Bi and out. I could've went with you. Plus AppleJack looks uncomfortable." 

AppleJack squeezed out of Pinkie's tight hand grab. "I'm only uncomfortable because I'm not lesbian, I'm straight. Rainbow Dash was just joking around." 

Pinkie's excitement went down a bit and Rarity rolled her eyes. Pinkie's excitement came back when she tugged on my shirt. "Okay Sunset, you're my new buddy. It's during Lunch, you can also bring your lunch but they offer pizza and desserts for two dollars." 

I pulled out my pockets. "I don't have any money on me, sorry. I'll just skip lunch." 

"Dang, not even two dollars?" Pinkie frowned. 

I tugged on my my pockets again and shrugged. 

"Okay Fluttershy you can stop hugging me now." Applejack raised her arms up.

"Oh, sorry!" Fluttershy smiled, her cheeks flushed. "It's just you're so warm and soft. It felt like hugging my angel bunny."

Pinkie Pie reached over into her fanny pack and pulled out her card. It had the pansexual flag on it and it was glossy and sparkly. "It's okay! I got you covered." she grinned. 

RING!

The school bell rang telling everyone to get to homeroom before they receive a tardy. We all said our goodbyes to each other and headed to our homerooms. I had homeroom with Adagio and her gang. I got in the classroom right when the bell rang. 

"That was a close one, Ms Shimmer. Next time, it won't be." The Homeroom teacher said. 

"Sorry.." I grimaced. 

I put my earphones and started listening to Moment by Lil Death. I could never understand what exactly was being said in the song but I liked the music. Listening to that song made me think about things like Life. I started thinking about how I'm going to ask Twilight why she keeps avoiding me. She blocked me on her socials, blocked my number, and she didn't even acknowledge my presence. 

As I was tapping my foot to the beat, a piece of paper was thrown at the back of my head. There was an empty seat next to me but yet you chose to sit in the back of the class again, the crumpled piece of paper read.

I took out my phone to text her, I wasn't about to throw pieces of paper across the room like an idiot. I'm already in trouble with the county.

why didn't u just text me??  

Now What Fun Is That?

bruh u don't need to capitalize every letter

I know, I Just Do It To Trigger People Lol

okay. what do u want?

I Am Very Bored

what do u want me to do about it-

Why Are You In Such A Bad Mood

uh idk. i just am.

Let's Ditch After Homeroom

bruh no, im alr in trouble

Boo, You Whore

smfh

I closed my phone and continued to lay my head down, tapping my foot to the beat. Waiting for the bell to ring so I can find out a way to talk to Twilight. Since we have advanced physics together, I could maybe rush into there and quickly talk to her. 

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟿:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖 

𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

"Okay class no talking in my classroom please."

I sat at my desk twirling my pencil around my fingers, waiting for Twilight to get up for the bathroom or something. And After a good five minutes, she finally asked Mr. Jackass to go to the bathroom. I waited a good two minutes then decided to get up.

"Mr. Jackass, could I go to the bathroom?" 

"Mmm, depends." He put down his newspaper and gave me a head to toe look. "What do you got in that little bag of yours? A knife? A pack of cigs?"

I rolled my eyes and emptied out my bag, a tampon fell out and rolled onto his desk.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, sorry. Go ahead." He continued to read his newspaper.

I rushed to the girl's bathroom to find Twilight cleaning her glasses. 

"Twilight, we need to talk" I walked over to her.

"We actually don't need to talk about anything." Twilight pushed me out of the way. 

I quickly ran and put my body against the door, closing it tight. "Twilight, why did you flirt with me when you are in a relationship?" I crossed my arms.

"Okay well honestly If I did, It doesn't really matter anymore. I was planning on breaking up with him anyways."

"Okay but why? He look's like such a great guy."

"He is, but I need time to figure out myself before I start thinking of relationship. Plus I don't really like long distance relationships, you have to put so much effort in while you still have other things to do. It's honestly tiring." Twilight sighed.

I took my body off the door and began to walk out with her. "Look I'm sorry for being so pushy about this whole thing but I was pissed you blocked me everywhere. I had to talk to you somehow." I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"And I'm sorry that I blocked you on everything but I don't really need to apologize. You're the one who came up in my business like that"

"Okay, whatever. It's cool I guess." My mood changed as we walked into the classroom.

Mr. Jackass put down his newspaper again and sipped his coffee. "It's funny how you both walked in at the same time." He looked at the clock. 

"Maybe they were making out?" A student said, making the whole class burst out into laughter.

I walked over to that Student's desk and threw a used tampon at her face. "Actually, Twilight's straight and I have standards." I smirked as the student whined about the tampon. 

I guess this is Just going to be another day of Hell, but worse. 

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

I made a SciSet Concept, It's literally just called SciSet story lol but if you want to check it out, feel free. I mean if you ship SciSet but I'm gonna add some soarindash on the sidelines and cheesepie(even though I don't ship it) for the readers sake lol. 

hope this chapter was decent lol. I redid it-

also i have a headache so if there are errors ignore them smh