"want to get coffee?"

Start from the beginning

Hearing the knock on his door he got up, his mask was off his face and he had put his hair up in a small bun, he thought it was Vylad or Garroth, which is why he didn’t cover his freckles or the scaring on his right eye that had gone blind by now.
Opening the door harshly with a growl he snapped “the hell do you want” he growled before he saw it was Travis and blinked before he just casually shut the door in the males face, put his mask back on and put his hair down before he opened the door “this ain’t the bathroom, it’s over there” he said bluntly pointing to it, trying to get rid of Travis.Travis turned all sorts of flustered at seeing the others freckles 'ohmygod' his mind was full of that one image. When Zane walked back and gave him directions he blushed again "i- um I know, actually I was wondering if maybe we could hang out?" He asks a hopfull look on his face "p-please?" He asks fiddling with his fingers“Your friend is downstairs, go hang out with the reject” he said bluntly as he gave a blank look, he wanted to relax and take his mask off, he wanted to let his eye breath a bit but no way in hell would he let the male see him in that sate. He just huffed and cocked his head “if that’s was all then you can go back to my “brother” now” he spoke, you could hear the air quotes in his voice even though he didn’t move his hands to show that’s exactly what he had done. Travis frowned "t-thats very mean zane, calling your brother such a thing. And I thought maybe you were nice" he says crossing his arms "and I will go hang out with your brother, because he is nice" he says turning around to head back downstairs“What gave you that fucking idea? It’s not my fucking fault he just had to be some damn child prodigy and the fucking aftermath of my mother cheating. Shut up on shit you don’t fucking know. I’m nice to you because I fucking hate homophobic pieces of shit” he growled out. He shut his door as his hand twitched, he then tsked and grabbing his cigarette before he left his room and walked passed Travis, again shoulder checking him as he went outside in the background and shut the door, lighting a cigarette as he knew he needed to chill out a bit, he was anxious and angry. Travis pulled out enough money to buy a medium coffee at the cafe near his school, he then put it on the desk with a sticky note saying "for the coffee" then walking out before noticing the small pride flag on the back of the door "I knew it!" He says  "still dosent mean I have   chance but the chances just got higher" then he realised what he said to the other "and there go my chances.." he sulks walking back downstairsWhen he came back inside he pulled his mask up, he hated people in his house, he was so damn uncomfortable with them, yet he didn’t go upstairs, he just went into the kitchen and huffed out as he grabbed a cupcake and sighed a bit, grabbing another cupcake he then walked out of the kitchen, plopping the cupcake on Vylad’s lap as he was the only other one in the family who liked sweets as much as zane did, but Zane only shared his cupcakes with Vylad, though that was due to him knowing deep down it wasn’t truly Vylad’s fault that Zane was neglected.
Wandering back upstairs to his room he slipped inside and shut his door before he saw the money and sticky note, he then pulled down his mask and shoved his hair from his face. Putting his hair up and taking his mask off he took a bite of his sweet, a sigh leaving him as he grabbed the money and went downstairs without covering up, he handed the money to Travis “four tomorrow” he said bluntly before he went back upstairs after taking another cupcake and once again hiding in his room. Vlad saw the other come up with two cupcakes, when ever Zane insulted him he would give him a cupcake, they would sort of bond over there obsession of sweets, though after trying (and failing) baking together they decided that maybe it would be safer to bake at different times "Thanks Zane!" He called out. Travis was kind of happy to see the other give a cupcake, then he saw the other come back downstairs, without his mask. Travis stared in awe at how someone so tough could be so beautiful, then the other spoke causing a shiver to run down his spine. When Zane went back upstairs he looked at the others with fear "I have watched this guy beat up almost every asshole in are school.... I'm going to die" he says, aphmau laughed and vlad was too happy eating his cupcake to care "aph! He's going to kill me! And all I wanted to do was buy him a coffee" he sulks "good bye Travis" aph jokesZane didn’t hear a word more when he got to his room, a sigh leaving him as he shook his head and sat down on his bed, he then glanced around his room, looking everywhere before he huffed, he knew Travis had to have seen one of his pride flags, and well, Travis was the only fucking one who would know what it meant aside from Vylad but Vylad wasn’t anything special because he was not allowed in Zanes room whatsoever and Garroth just thought they were rainbows.