"want to get coffee?"

Zane was far from the nicest person in the school, actually he was one of the worst, every since after freshman year he’s been a nightmare. He had grown some muscle and well, he also looked skinny still so no one expected it, he injured a lot of people, he pulled a lot of deadly pranks, and he did a lot of shit.
He had caught his eyes on the Travis kid since freshman year, however he hated the aphmau girl especially as she was friends with his brother and Lawrence.

When he caught people bullying Travis he got pissed, so he tended to just stand in front of him, eyes narrowed before the bullies ran away or he beat the shit out of them, yet before Travis could speak to him he was usually gone.
He was going to do that today, wiping his busted lip and bloody nose he tsked before he turned to walk away, only to see the older male blocking his way this time, which made him scowl.Travis was usaly bullied, he had three friends and one of them has made the entire girl population of the school mad at him, the others well, they always found themselves in the middle of trouble, plus he wasn't popular and openly pansexual meaning he had been getting bullied a lot, one day as some especially rough seniors were pushing him around and calling him some... mean names he heard one of them yelp and saw the two others step back. Travis didn't waste time before picking up his stuff, it only took a few seconds and the fight was over, one ran and two went down, he had gone to thank Zane but he had left, leaving his to be shocked. Today a group of werewolves were had cornered him as he was leaving the washroom and started hurling insults it him but when he didn't show a reaction other then looking down they decided they were going to get more physical, one had grabbed he and the other kneed him In the stomach, luckily for Travis though Zane came in before it could go any further. Travis stared in a bit of fear as he watched Zane fight two werewolves by himself, be wasn't scared of Zane, he was scared of Zane getting hurt. When Zane was done he was going to do his disappearing act again but Travis wanted to thank him so he quickly ran in front of him "t-thank you!" He yells going starfish as if trying to further block the path "Thank you Zane. I was wondering If I could buy you a coffee maybe one day as a thank you..." he mutters slowly turning red as what he was doing is embarrassing "if you want"Sure werewolves were annoying, but he could go head to head with his older and younger brother and still come out on top, which he has, so a couple weak ass werewolves were nothing for him. He immediately scowled and pulled his mask up over his lips and nose as he stared at the white haired boy, blinking as he then tsked and huffed. Yanking his bag over his shoulder he tsked and walked passed the taller male, shoulder checking him in the process “Yah whatever” he muttered, at least not disagreeing.

Zane was always far more violent when people were rather homophobic with Travis, the werewolves had broken bones and were knocked out, it was actually bad enough the school nurse came to get them.

Zane was far from being open about his sexuality, he claimed to be straight for his own sake as he didn’t want to believe he liked guys, however after experimenting with multiple guys..including gene as well as some girls from outside the school he knew there was no doubt he was gay, females were not attractive to him in any way, he couldn’t even get hard with them unless he thought about a guy, however he hadn’t come out, especially to his family, their father was iffy, and he knew Garroth didn’t want to take over the company and well, he was afraid being gay would change his fathers mind on handing the company to him.

Wandering outside he pulled down his mask and lit a cigarette, huffing and blowing out some smoke, he was done with school for the day, so he began to wander home as he headed towards his house, knowing Garroth was probably going home as well as he was getting out early today, he just preyed he didn’t run into him. Whail the other was smoking Travis got a call from his friend vlad, apparently him and aphmau wanted a sleep over and it wouldn't be the same without there buddy so he walked to meet vlad at the entrance and they all walked to vlads house "vlad, aph! Let's watch mew mew Tokyo magical girls!" Travis suggest flopping on the couch, the other two were also excited with this idea so the floped beside him as they all cuddledWhen Zane came home after having taken a break elsewhere to get more cigarettes along with other things he did not expect to see Vylad, Aphmau, and Travis, and since Aphmau was here Garroth was definitely gunna come down to hang out and try to flirt with her.
Clenching the strap of his bag he then sighed and walked passed the couch on Vylad’s side, purposely kicking him while a soft mutter of “reject” left his mouth as he headed upstairs and slammed his door, locking it shut and dropping his bag as he sat down and scowled.Travis ears peek at hearing the door open "Oh hey Zane! Wanna watch mew mew Tokyo magical girls?" He asks before watching the others movements and hurtful words. Vylad looked down with a sad smile at the others comment "zane you butt head!" Aph yells up at the other before giving vlad a hug "he's a jerk, dont mind him" she says before the other just smiles "it's fine, he's just upset and I'm easier to blame" he laughed awkwardly before looking back at the tv. Travis didn't understand Zane, he protected him from bullys but bullys his own brother "I... I need to go to the washroom, can I use the upstairs one? The downstairs has too many pictures and I feel like pepole are watching me pee" he asked "sure dude" vlad respodes allowing Travis to slip away. As Travis walked upstairs he past the bathroom and went to zanes room slightly knocking on it He didn’t care that aphmau called him some stupid name, he didn’t care that he hurt Vylad’s feelings, he didn’t care what they thought of him, to him his feelings and comments were deserved, shit would have been so much better without Vylad in the picture, he may have gotten attention or more focus from his family, instead he was left in the background and just given shit to keep him quiet or from acting out too much, but well, that didn’t work obviously.