magic

New rp

Travis whined annoyed as he sat in the principles office once again "Travis. First I want to start off by saying that if it were not for your father's influence in the magic community I would have told you that you can not no magic" he says looking eritatated. Travis was struggling not to laugh as the principles face was covered in sute and looked like a bomb blew up in his face. "This potion was a simple health potion. How the hell did you mess that up?" he asks once again pissed. "Sir. With all due respect-" the principle scoffed and cut Travis off making him annoyed "I don't think you know what respect is Travis." He says before saying somewhat defeated "pack your bags. The number one potion maker was caught doing dark arts and because he's so good at his job instead of putting him in jail there giveing him you." He says waving him off. Travis looked at the principle offended "I'll go pack but damn. I am no punishment! I'm a blessing!" He says flopping of the principal and going to his dorm to pack.

Travis was dropped of in the middle of nowhere and told "wait here. They will pick you up soon" before the damn pepole sped away like they were scared of the mage. Travis waited annoyed.Did Zane intend to be caught, no, of course he didn’t, it was a tiny mistake he could have avoided extremely well, yet he had been exhausted and dehydrated and just wasn’t thinking, and it ended up in him being caught, it was annoying, yet when they even dared to mention jail he laughed, body glowing as his eyes took a hue of blue and only blue, yet, a student in a school far away saved his ass from having to kill. They gave him a simple option, teach the kid, train him or whatever or go to jail, naturally he reluctantly picked teaching the kid, he didn’t want to, but damn did he hate having to kill unnecessary people if he could avoid it.

When he was told the boy was there he tsked, covering his face, his hair went over his right eye and a blue mask went over the rest of his face, he hated being seeing, so he added a long hooded cloak to his look and placed the hood over his head. Standing at six four he was already big, but the shadow magic he placed over his face and the fact he was wearing all black including gloves and boots made him far more intimidating.

Zane hated going outside, he hated talking to be, he hated being around people, it’s why he lived in such a secluded area, however he was the best out there, so people needed him, and he got a lot of customers, especially for his darker magic, yet right now, he’d have to be on the down low which was fine.

It took seconds for Zane to appear behind Travis in black mist, he then glanced around and looked down at the boy before a grunt left his lips, the only thing that could be seen was a glowing blue in his hood where his eyes were, he was annoyed “hello” he said calmly, voice low as he clenched his hidden jaw.Travis wasn't really paying attention so when zane appeared out of nowhere he yelped "AH A GOST!" He yells before looking at Zane "or a giant?" He says then laughed "so this is the guy that is blessed do have me" he says picking up his bag and walking up "and my principle said I was a punishment. How dare he" he says "by the way I have never actually made a potion that hasn't blown up and all my magic spells just turn pepoles hair change colour" he in forms "my name is Travis and just say you tried and after a month I'll be back with the principle" he says knowing he was a lost cause. Zane wasn’t amused, his eyes were just getting brighter and it was growing more annoying to listen to the other, so with the flick of his wrist he casted a mute spell, it was temporary, and he could remove it, but for now, he didn’t wish to hear Travis’ voice “you are a punishment. I hate people, especially happy go lucky, let me talk, oh boy, people. Like you” he spoke voice low as he gripped the males jaw with his gloved hand, he then pointed up a pathway that went up a mountain “follow that path, you’ll get to my place” he said calmly as he leaned down, face still hidden “Just keep in mind, I’m supposed to be in jail for a lot of things, I’m not going to be some nice guy that just lets things slide. It’s winter, you blow anything up you sleep without heat, I will take away blankets, pillows, sheets and beds, I will make you sleep outside. Fuck with my things and you can be in my basement with the corpses. Now, do get walking, I will meet you at the top” he spoke calmly “oh, and I’ll see everything you do, the animals are my eyes” he spoke before he suddenly disappeared.