Second Generation of Twins||Wing Beifong x Pregnant!Reader Part 1

Request: Can I please get a Wing beifong x reader, where they find out they are having twins. The reader is Tenzins oldest daughter and an airbender.

A/n: For all my Beifong twin hoes out there. I see yall. Thank you babes for this. I made it so its telling the family, I will do a part two with the Beifongs tomorrow, I wanna sleep so badly but I feel bad because I am behind in requests and I owe you all. Also this reader probably in her early 20′s as with Wing so lets pretend that in book three that's their age. Everyone else is the same age.

"Sorry it's a little hard to get down the steps when I am carrying two children Wing!" I yell at my husband who has been yelling at me to come down the stairs faster.

"Right sorry! I just don't want to be late for dinner with your parents!" He says. Today we are making a trip to Air temple island to tell my parents I am pregnant with twins. I am starting to show a little but you can't tell with my traditional air nomad clothes.

We finally get off my bison I named Momo in honor of my great uncle Sokka's lemur. We go inside quietly and hear everyone eating at the table.

"When Y/n comes, she isn't gonna recognize me." My little brother Meelo says.

"Why is that?" I ask surprising everyone. My mother and father look up excitedly at me. Jinora and Ikki run to me.

"It's so great to see you Y/n!" Jinora says as everyone else gets up to hug me and Wing.

"It's good to see you again son," My dad says to Wing patting his back. Wing seems to tense a little, knowing that after being married for two months, my father isn't gonna be thrilled to hear I am four months pregnant. We all sit down and start to eat.

"So hunny how have you been? We haven't seen you two since the wedding?" My mom asks.

"Well we actually came with some news." I say looking at Wing who is sweating bullets right now.

"What is it sweetie?" My dad asks.

"I am pregnant!" I say holding Wing's hand to calm him down. My mother and father jump out of their seats and run to hug us along with my siblings.

"Oh this is wonderful! I am gonna be a grandmother!" My mom exclaims.

"I wonder if the child will be a bender." My father says. We all sit down again.

"Well we are hoping for one earth bender and one airbender." I say.

"TWINS?" My parents scream.

"Um yep its twins, finally gonna know how my parents felt raising Wei and I, hopefully they don't have our personalities and energy or we would be in trouble." Wing says knowing shit is about to hit the fan.

"Oh sweetie how far a long are you?" My mother asks rubbing my stomach.

"Uhh... well.. I am four months along." I say. Everyone silently looks at my father as he looks down and rubs his forehead.

"I better be doing the math wrong or I am about to break the no violence rule for nomads and kill the earthbender I call my son in law." Is what he says. Wing looks like he is gonna pass out.

"Dad hush I was born 8 months after your wedding. If you do anything to Wing I will let gran-gran that I wasn't premature like she thinks I am." I say. That shuts him up.

"Meelo the man is now Meelo the uncle!" Meelo screams standing on the table.