Intro

"You're just so different from anyone I have ever met," Eleanor glanced over her shoulder at the young man behind her.

"Am I really that cliche, Remus?" She raised on her tip toes to reach her paint brush farther up. "Should I ask Flitwick how to charm the wind to blow my hair dramatically whenever I enter the room and walk in slow motion?" Remus bit his fist to hide his laugh.

"Yes, that would certainly make class more eventful." He dipped his own paint brush into his bucket of pink paint, making sure to let the excess paint drip off before applying the color. "You do realize we will be in so much trouble right?"

"Oh, my dear boy. Have you forgotten everything I've taught you?" Eleanor faced him with a grin. "If the teachers aren't around-,"

"Nothing is against the rules." The voice of Sirius came from the doorway of the Slytherin dorm room the two were painting, His face flushed but split with a wide smile. "That motto is just about spent. The snakes are coming."

"Shoot, we're not done!" Eleanor looked and the patch of unpainted wall, down at her paint bucket, then promptly tossed the contents onto the wall. "Every man for themselves!" Eleanor sprinted out of the room and tossed the bucket over her shoulder. Sirius chased after with a whoop.

"C'mon Moony! No time to waste!" Remus shook his head before dropping his own bucket following suit with a smile.

Lets rock this bitch