Chapter 1. how it all began.

In a world where 80% of the population has a quirk. Alot of kids want to become a hero, however there are some people, who end up as villain. Alot of kids these days however were even more motivated to become a hero, specially with the biggest idol, All might in the picture, ofcourse there are some who adored Endeavor however All might was the number 1 hero of the world and alot of kids looked up to him an wanted to be like him.

This was also the case for a little boy with the name of Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was still a little boy and at this point 8 years old. Izuku was a die hard fan of hero's. He aimed to become one himself, however because of his quirk he was considered a freak. He was also bullied because of it, sometimes even attacked, however so far none of the kids had beaten him, although Katsuki Bakugo came close a few times.

Izuku had a quirk called Warrior's aura. This gave him enhanced strength and speed, his air pressure from punches and kicks were powered up by aura too, this made it more visible however also faster and stronger.

Izuku could sense intentions, but he could also use his aura like armour or use it to create a barrier, the bigger the barrier the more energy he had to use for it though. He could also make an aura bond with someone but only with 1 person, however Izuku hasn't found someone he wants to bond his own aura with. It's also something no one but him knew about.

Today, School had just finished, and Izuku was walking home when he felt people following him. 'Again? why can't they just drop it' Izuku thought as he sighed. "So, what do you guys wants this time?" Izuku asked as he turned around. "so you freak knows we are following him, how scary" Bakugo then said. "Yeah, i heard that one before, so what do you want?" Izuku asked almost bored.

"I don't like your tone you freak" Bakugo stated. "If you'd leave me alonefor once, you wouldn't get thise tone, yet here you are again, showing your pathetic face again" Izuku stated. "Kick his ass!" Bakugo stated to his friends who ran towards Izuku to hurt him. Izuku however just stood there like he didn't care. The 2 goons from Bakugo attacked Izuku however, their attacks didn't reach Izuku as he used a small barrier of aura to stop the attacks from reaching him.

"Well, if that was everything. I'm going home" Izuku stated as he turned back around. He started walking back home. "Hold it right there you big ass nerdy freak" Bakugo stated. Izuku just looked over his shoulder. "You think i'll let you say these things and let you get away with it?" Bakugo stated angrily. "I suppose not, i should probably make a run for it before the allmighty dwarf unleashes his rage" Izuku stated.

He suddenly shot towards Bakugo at pretty high speed taking all of them off gaurd. As reflex, they all protected their face while looking away, however there was no attack, and when they opened their eyes, Izuku was gone. "Tsh, he ran away, i'll get him tomorrow" Bakugo hissed before he walked off. Izuku sat on the roof of the building next to where Bakugo stood. He sat with his back against the wall of the building next to it.

Izuku then just headed home. "Hey Izuku, how was school?" Inko asked. "Boring like usual, it's not really like it's challenging, with no friends at all it's easy to study and train my quirk so i'm keeping up easily" Izuku explained. Inko knew about the bullying and also the fact Izuku had no friends at all. His childhood friend started bullying Izuku the moment Izuku told him about the sensing part, and it got even worse when Izuku achieved power and skills superior to Bakugo.

Izuku however didn't want his mother to mix herself into it, it was his problem, and so far he was handling it easily, he was strong enough to defend himself, and smart enough to stay out of trouble for most part. She knew they confronted him on a daily basis, but Izuku acted like nothing happend.

Even while being bullied so heavily, Izuku's aim was still to become the greatest hero, and that wasn't something he was going to give up on, even if people thought of him as a freak, but she figured those were just the words of the kids here. There are alot of other kids with alot of other quirks. There are weirder quirks then the one Izuku has.