𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

Start from the beginning

Clarke pounds on the door and I rip my eyes away from Fox to see Octavia push Clarke away from the door.

"Stop! They'll know we're here!" She screams angrily.

Clarke takes a couple steps back and I let out a sigh.

"What about Lincoln? There's no way he would have gone along with a plan like this" Octavia says.

"He didn't they took him" Clarke states, aiming her gun at the control panel.

"What's wrong with you?!" Octavia snaps, lowering the gun in disbelief.

"I am getting through that door!" Clarke shouts.

"And that's your plan? Bellamy's counting on you. Everyone's always counting on you!" Octavia spits in anger.

"Well, what do you want from me?!" Clarke argues.

"You trusted Lexa. You let a bomb drop on Tondc. You let all those people-" Octavia is cut off by Clarke.

"I am doing the best I can!" The blonde shrieks.

"Yeah? Well, it's not good enough" Octavia sneers.

"Shut up! Both of you, shut up!" I scream, my head pounding.

They both look at me in worry but their attention is quickly diverted when the door is opened. I lift my hand above my shoulder, ready to pull an arrow as Clarke aims her gun at the door and Octavia grabs her sword.

The first thing I see is a curly brown head of hair and then the freckles that I love so much.

"Oh, Bellamy" Octavia sighs, throwing her arms around her brother.

His eyes find mine and my eyes water as I breathe out in relief. Octavia turns to greet the others but before I could see who it is, Bellamy rushes at me and sweeps me off my feet. A light laugh escapes my lips and I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"Thank God, you're okay" He mumbles, kissing me softly as my feet touch the ground again "I was so worried about you"

"Me? I was worried about you" I counter and he chuckles, pecking my lips once more.

I hear someone clear their throat and I turn to see Jasper and Monty.

"Monty! Jasper!" I screech, running towards them and throwing myself at them.

They hug me tightly and I return the favour. I pull away from the boys to see Maya in a hazmat suit.

"It's all right. She's with us" Jasper tells Octavia who looks at Maya hesitantly.

"Hey, Maya" I smile at her sweetly and she waves at me, smiling softly.

"Where's your army?" I hear Bellamy ask Clarke.

"Gone, just like yours" Clarke states "Say you have a plan"

"Not really" Bellamy replies.

"I have a plan" I speak up and they all turn to me, waiting for me to elaborate.

"First we have to talk to Dante" I state.